Skip to content

Insurrection Testimonies

Political Discussion
70 11 1.2k
  • @hoorta said:

    I'm bowing out Woody- some MAGAs won't even admit what their own eyes showed them anymore....  Ah- what the hell - Schmucker Carlson posts video of a few guys milling around in the Capitol Rotunda after the Capitol police were overwhelmed, and some beaten with in 1\2 inch of their lives.  

    I'll be saddened if at least a few of the perpetrators (trial by combat) and (take names and kick ass) you know who they are- don't eventually wind up in jail for inciting a riot.  Hey MAGAs- get your heads out of Trump's ass and admit that's EXACTLY what this was.  

    Oh, the Horror !

    The Death !

    The Destruction !

    The Mayhem !

    The   .   .   .   um, they all seem too be missing.

    The "beating" (and said death from it) was just another "Hand up ! Don't shoot" hoax.

    The doors were Mag Locks, the people were let in (yea, there's video of that too), and they entered peacefully, chatting with the Officers and so forth.

    Infiltration.

    There were more clips showing BLAntifa changing into MAGA clothes - months ago, not digging for it.

    image.png.da7ce19560bcdeb5f288f67ed29af048.png

    They're way more video than anything they're going to show.

    Guess who was in charge of Security for this event (and declined it) :

    image.png.624f5d559aaf655b02c7244bc2c8ea3b.png

    Hell, the only reason I posted on this thread is I stumbled across it while looking for something else.

    I'm really not interested in anything they're trying too spin, I've seen videos and other stories.

    Posted several of them over the weeks.

    Pretty much a waste of time watching their BS.

    No one seems to want to talk about the people that were illegally tracked and arrested - and have been held without Bail or Charges.

    Talk about absolute tyranny and violation of Rights.

    Nope, no one gives a $hit about that do they ?

    @jafbf said:

    Oh, the Horror !

    Compared to Hoorta, woody, tex and tiams group...

  • Not sure if this is Woody or Larry..

    image.png.c957ce6b8c52d67ccc6164a1d5cb2ceb.png

  • AxeA Axe

    Not sure if this is Woody or Larry..

    image.png.c957ce6b8c52d67ccc6164a1d5cb2ceb.png

    @axe said:

    Not sure if this is Woody or Larry..

    image.png.c957ce6b8c52d67ccc6164a1d5cb2ceb.pngLOL must be the infantile woodpecker - Hoorta is older.

    H

  • Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Green accused of trespassing at prison holding Capitol rioters

  • Here's a question for everybody but especially the Biden supporters in this instance.

    Can you imagine any court of law in which prosecution, on record as despising the defendant and will receive huge financial reward for successfully convicting that defendant, would be allowed to select the jury?

    Now back to our regularly scheduled program of whining about attacks on our "democracy."

    WSS

  • They should be awarded medals as true freedom fighters, MAGA!

  • 1A69FA8B-2872-4B46-8CB6-8ED5E8AC776C.png

  • Here's a question for everybody but especially the Biden supporters in this instance.

    Can you imagine any court of law in which prosecution, on record as despising the defendant and will receive huge financial reward for successfully convicting that defendant, would be allowed to select the jury?

    Now back to our regularly scheduled program of whining about attacks on our "democracy."

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Here's a question for everybody but especially the Biden supporters in this instance.

    Can you imagine any court of law in which prosecution, on record as despising the defendant and will receive huge financial reward for successfully convicting that defendant, would be allowed to select the jury?

    Now back to our regularly scheduled program of whining about attacks on our "democracy."

    WSS

    Since YOU asked Steve- I'll respond- I'm just so done arguing with the rest of the delusionals that populate this forum. I have better things to do, like the happenings in Browns training camp. Just Bidin' my time, the wheels of justice are still slowly turning. And MHO is they're eventually going to run over Orangie with a semi.  

    Talking about the 1\6 Commission I assume?  First- it's not a court- fact finding first.  If they find criminal intent- that's where the courts will take over.  (Ask Mo Brooks about that.) Will Trump show up when he gets subpoenaed and charged with Contempt of Congress? Stay tuned there Steve. I seem to remember he told his lackeys to not show up to testify in the Russian Collusion investigation- and got away with it.  You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not be aware there's been multiple reports of Trump's shady dealings going all the way back to his Casino Days in New Jersey, maybe even before that...  

    BTW, Who's going to get a "huge financial reward" Cy Vance? 

    Finally- Don't forget- the Republicans had their chance for an independent commission and walked away. Don't act stupid either- you and me know damn well why they didn't want this inquiry. Because it's plain as day what happened, and who is eventually responsible. Too many wimp Republicans still like kissing someone's ass and defending him at every turn possible. I'll single out why Pelosi told Jim Jordan to take a hike. Ever seen any of his antics in Congress? I have. He would have turned any legitimate inquiry into a clown show. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Here's a question for everybody but especially the Biden supporters in this instance.

    Can you imagine any court of law in which prosecution, on record as despising the defendant and will receive huge financial reward for successfully convicting that defendant, would be allowed to select the jury?

    Now back to our regularly scheduled program of whining about attacks on our "democracy."

    WSS

    Since YOU asked Steve- I'll respond- I'm just so done arguing with the rest of the delusionals that populate this forum. I have better things to do, like the happenings in Browns training camp. Just Bidin' my time, the wheels of justice are still slowly turning. And MHO is they're eventually going to run over Orangie with a semi.  

    Talking about the 1\6 Commission I assume?  First- it's not a court- fact finding first.  If they find criminal intent- that's where the courts will take over.  (Ask Mo Brooks about that.) Will Trump show up when he gets subpoenaed and charged with Contempt of Congress? Stay tuned there Steve. I seem to remember he told his lackeys to not show up to testify in the Russian Collusion investigation- and got away with it.  You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not be aware there's been multiple reports of Trump's shady dealings going all the way back to his Casino Days in New Jersey, maybe even before that...  

    BTW, Who's going to get a "huge financial reward" Cy Vance? 

    Finally- Don't forget- the Republicans had their chance for an independent commission and walked away. Don't act stupid either- you and me know damn well why they didn't want this inquiry. Because it's plain as day what happened, and who is eventually responsible. Too many wimp Republicans still like kissing someone's ass and defending him at every turn possible. I'll single out why Pelosi told Jim Jordan to take a hike. Ever seen any of his antics in Congress? I have. He would have turned any legitimate inquiry into a clown show. 

    @hoorta said:

    Since YOU asked Steve- I'll respond- I'm just so done arguing with the rest of the delusionals that populate this forum. I have better things to do, like the happenings in Browns training camp. Just Bidin' my time, the wheels of justice are still slowly turning. And MHO is they're eventually going to run over Orangie with a semi.  

    Talking about the 1\6 Commission I assume?  First- it's not a court- fact finding first.  If they find criminal intent- that's where the courts will take over.  (Ask Mo Brooks about that.) Will Trump show up when he gets subpoenaed and charged with Contempt of Congress? Stay tuned there Steve. I seem to remember he told his lackeys to not show up to testify in the Russian Collusion investigation- and got away with it.  You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not be aware there's been multiple reports of Trump's shady dealings going all the way back to his Casino Days in New Jersey, maybe even before that...  

    BTW, Who's going to get a "huge financial reward" Cy Vance? 

    Finally- Don't forget- the Republicans had their chance for an independent commission and walked away. Don't act stupid either- you and me know damn well why they didn't want this inquiry. Because it's plain as day what happened, and who is eventually responsible. Too many wimp Republicans still like kissing someone's ass and defending him at every turn possible. I'll single out why Pelosi told Jim Jordan to take a hike. Ever seen any of his antics in Congress? I have. He would have turned any legitimate inquiry into a clown show. 

    Your TDS is obviously incurable.  😁

  • @hoorta said:

    Since YOU asked Steve- I'll respond- I'm just so done arguing with the rest of the delusionals that populate this forum. I have better things to do, like the happenings in Browns training camp. Just Bidin' my time, the wheels of justice are still slowly turning. And MHO is they're eventually going to run over Orangie with a semi.  

    Talking about the 1\6 Commission I assume?  First- it's not a court- fact finding first.  If they find criminal intent- that's where the courts will take over.  (Ask Mo Brooks about that.) Will Trump show up when he gets subpoenaed and charged with Contempt of Congress? Stay tuned there Steve. I seem to remember he told his lackeys to not show up to testify in the Russian Collusion investigation- and got away with it.  You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not be aware there's been multiple reports of Trump's shady dealings going all the way back to his Casino Days in New Jersey, maybe even before that...  

    BTW, Who's going to get a "huge financial reward" Cy Vance? 

    Finally- Don't forget- the Republicans had their chance for an independent commission and walked away. Don't act stupid either- you and me know damn well why they didn't want this inquiry. Because it's plain as day what happened, and who is eventually responsible. Too many wimp Republicans still like kissing someone's ass and defending him at every turn possible. I'll single out why Pelosi told Jim Jordan to take a hike. Ever seen any of his antics in Congress? I have. He would have turned any legitimate inquiry into a clown show. 

    Your TDS is obviously incurable.  😁

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Your TDS is obviously incurable.  😁

    his trolling is getting embarrassing - but he's the only one able to see it.

    Emotional knee jerk defense mechanism

  • Brutal stuff.

    image.thumb.png.3bc1315cb377065db6c8c213665d718c.png

  • Brutal stuff.

    image.thumb.png.3bc1315cb377065db6c8c213665d718c.png

    @jafbf said:

    Brutal stuff.

    image.thumb.png.3bc1315cb377065db6c8c213665d718c.png

    But as we’ve seen there’s not an honest court left in this nation.  Where are all these judges thatTrump appointed?

    The evidence could be a slam dunk and the wrong court/judge just says we don’t want to see the evidence….   What the hell kinda justice is that?

    kinda like our voting system.     CORRUPT!!!!

  • @jafbf said:

    Brutal stuff.

    image.thumb.png.3bc1315cb377065db6c8c213665d718c.png

    But as we’ve seen there’s not an honest court left in this nation.  Where are all these judges thatTrump appointed?

    The evidence could be a slam dunk and the wrong court/judge just says we don’t want to see the evidence….   What the hell kinda justice is that?

    kinda like our voting system.     CORRUPT!!!!

    @hammertime said:

    But as we’ve seen there’s not an honest court left in this nation.  Where are all these judges thatTrump appointed?

    The evidence could be a slam dunk and the wrong court/judge just says we don’t want to see the evidence….   What the hell kinda justice is that?

    kinda like our voting system.     CORRUPT!!!!

    "Judge shopping".

    Still quite a few bad Eggs out there.