TheJokersWILD has to be a puppet
-
No I am not, I just like to irritate people. MODS please delete this..
-
I think this puppet talk had opened the doors to a new question.
If you were a puppet, is there a woman out there that you would want sticking her hand up your ass? If so, then who?
-
I think this puppet talk had opened the doors to a new question.
If you were a puppet, is there a woman out there that you would want sticking her hand up your ass? If so, then who?
-
Great, I have just started another extension of the "BrownsOfficialCheerleader" Thread. Except this is the "OfficialWomanWho'sHandYouWantUpYourAss" thread

-
Jessica Biel
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

