Ron Popiel...dead..
-
Oh yea, the rottisssery chicken guy.
-
The Thomas Edison of schlock, may he rest in peace.
It would have been fitting had his obituary ended with "but wait, there's more."
WSS
-
Oh yea, the rottisssery chicken guy.
Oh yea, the rottisssery chicken guy.
And Mr Microphone !
-
Spray on hair was the best….
-
Pocket Fisherman was the first I remember
-
Pocket Fisherman was the first I remember
I think the veg-o-matic or some chopper was first and then it took off as a tv sensation. He's in closets and junk drawers all across America and beyond.
And he died a happy rich dude.
-
Pocket Fisherman was the first I remember
I think the veg-o-matic or some chopper was first and then it took off as a tv sensation. He's in closets and junk drawers all across America and beyond.
And he died a happy rich dude.
-
Pocket Fisherman was the first I remember
Had two of'em.. it was actually cool...
-
Pocket Fisherman was the first I remember
I think the veg-o-matic or some chopper was first and then it took off as a tv sensation. He's in closets and junk drawers all across America and beyond.
And he died a happy rich dude.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login