Madden 10 league (ps3)
-
I did do a search and I know there is a madden thread already. I'm just here to recruit someone who wants to play the browns in our league. We have about 17 or 18 right now and the browns are still open.
Here is the link to the thread if anyone is interested:
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=482283
If you are interested, make a post telling them you want the jets and your psn Id. Also, there are some good teams still available if anyone else wants to join.
Good luck this season fellas & gals. Kick the big bens ass.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login