Nick Chubb 3yrs 36M extension
-
-
Gumby,
ME TOO! Gonna order my Chubb Anniversary Jersey!!! YAHOO!!!
Mike
My ORDER is on the way !
LET's Go baller ! !
My ORDER is on the way !
LET's Go baller ! !
Yep! So is mine!!
Mike
-
The Browns have Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt under contract for two more years together, along with JC Tretter, Joel Bitonio, Jack Conklin and Jed Wills.
-
Here's hoping he stays injury-free.. and they keep spending on the OL along with him!
-
-
-
-
I'm quite glad. Chubb has been nothing less than what you would wish an NFL player would be. A role model in so many ways. Yeay!
-
He's not an attention seeking dipshit!!!!...
He's the anti attention seeking dipshit.
He's the 'break-off a long TD run at the 1, so they can come out in victory formation' type.
He's the 'hand/toss the ball to the official after a TD' type.
He's the 'willing and smart blocker' type. (he blocks Mr. Jim Brown...he blocks)
He'll never get an unsportsmanlike 15 yarder to wipe out a good play. (are ya hearing Mr. Jarvis Landry?)
To not extend a player like that would be a sin punishable by excommunication from football. (or drafting Tim Tebow in round 1)
Yes, we have another really good RB under contract for a couple of years...but that ain't nothing to be ashamed of. Let's ride this wave. We can rest our star starting RB, keep his legs fresh, and bring in another star RB who runs like his hair is on fire! There's no letup.
I'm sure that the rest of the AFC North is not celebrating this contract extension.
-
He's not an attention seeking dipshit!!!!...
They're not hard to find... https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-banner-takes-shot-at-cleveland-browns-fans/
-

-
-
He's not an attention seeking dipshit!!!!...
They're not hard to find... https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-banner-takes-shot-at-cleveland-browns-fans/
They're not hard to find... https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-banner-takes-shot-at-cleveland-browns-fans/
I despise Joe Banner & no, I did NOT watch or read the above article. Didn't have to.
Mike
-
They're not hard to find... https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-banner-takes-shot-at-cleveland-browns-fans/
I despise Joe Banner & no, I did NOT watch or read the above article. Didn't have to.
Mike
I despise Joe Banner & no, I did NOT watch or read the above article. Didn't have to.
Mike
Banner is basically saying Chubb should have gotten more out of the deal. He also points out that after we signed Garrett, a lesser player signed a week later with another team and got 10% more than what Garrett got. I see it as feathers in caps for the FO. John Johnson also comes to mind as a player perceived to have signed for under market value.
If we can keep up the trend of signing guys for say 10-20% less than the other schmoes, that’s a real advantage. Of course the mother of all extensions is coming up with Baker.
-
Joe Banner is the human Gollum.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login