Meanwhile - top teachers unions (democrat leftwing) refuse vaccination requirement
-
been coming for decades - the "weeding out" of conservatives in the teaching field.
Happened in the early 70's to some kids I wen t to school with - then it happened to me. I've told that story before.
I knew some great people who left the education major because of it.
Long time been going on, little by little - now we see how radical and owned the teacher unions are.
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/top-teachers-unions-refuse-vaccination-requirement/
Top Teachers’ Unions Refuse Vaccination Requirement
American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten previously backed mandates
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login