Browns Victory fridge
-
Hey did anyone buy one of these fridges from Anheuser Busch in 2019? I threw down $300 for one of these medium sized mini fridges and kept it stored in the original box up until today. Decided I wanted to open it and start using it. Plugged it in and it sounds like the compressor is bad. Rattles really loud but I'm wondering if they would even do anything about it or am I SOL? Just curious if anyone else had issues. What a bummer. Sad thing is I bought 2 and sold one to a friend not long ago still in the box. Wish I had checked both to see if they worked now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login