Cuomo resigns
-
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-resigns.amp
Being rude should not be against the law.
And I can't stand Cuomo. But shitcan him because he's a bad governor.
WSS
-
They’ll canonize him for doing the right thing by resigning….
he’s a dirt bag ? now the dumb ass mayor should Be shit canned
-
Ronan Farrow apparently loves to kill a molester. Good for him. Hours after this story Cuomo finally decided to resign.
Because he no longer had any legs. This is impeachable.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/andrew-cuomos-war-against-a-federal-prosecutor
-

-
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-resigns.amp
Being rude should not be against the law.
And I can't stand Cuomo. But shitcan him because he's a bad governor.
WSS
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-resigns.amp
Being rude should not be against the law.
And I can't stand Cuomo. But shitcan him because he's a bad governor.
WSS
We have differing views on morality in office Steve... But if 1\2 of what Cuomo's alleged misconduct is true- he needed to go.
Duly noted his brother is currently off the air on CNN- and if Chris was indeed complicit in helping Mario with his defense- he needs to be fired. No doubt CNN will keep it as low key as possible, and go into full damage control mode.
-
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-resigns.amp
Being rude should not be against the law.
And I can't stand Cuomo. But shitcan him because he's a bad governor.
WSS
We have differing views on morality in office Steve... But if 1\2 of what Cuomo's alleged misconduct is true- he needed to go.
Duly noted his brother is currently off the air on CNN- and if Chris was indeed complicit in helping Mario with his defense- he needs to be fired. No doubt CNN will keep it as low key as possible, and go into full damage control mode.
-
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-resigns.amp
Being rude should not be against the law.
And I can't stand Cuomo. But shitcan him because he's a bad governor.
WSS
We have differing views on morality in office Steve... But if 1\2 of what Cuomo's alleged misconduct is true- he needed to go.
Duly noted his brother is currently off the air on CNN- and if Chris was indeed complicit in helping Mario with his defense- he needs to be fired. No doubt CNN will keep it as low key as possible, and go into full damage control mode.
We have differing views on morality in office Steve... But if 1\2 of what Cuomo's alleged misconduct is true- he needed to go.
Duly noted his brother is currently off the air on CNN- and if Chris was indeed complicit in helping Mario with his defense- he needs to be fired. No doubt CNN will keep it as low key as possible, and go into full damage control mode.
Problem is I have no idea what the allegations are and I've spent so many years in a rock and roll band and so many years in rock and roll band dressing rooms I know the kind of stuff that goes on and the kind of bulshit women say because they're mad.
I can understand is somebody deep- 6s a woman's career because she won't blow him. I can also understand if women want to be equal she should be able to tell him to f*** himself like one of us would say to another guy.
And if simply being hit on traumatizes her then she's probably not prepared to work at any kind of grown-up job.
I want to see Rock Solid evidence before somebody's career is ruined buy some dame because she gets her panties in a bunch. Figuratively of course.
WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

