Around The League
-
Steelers are desperate. I can’t imagine bragging about signing joe schobert lol. He misses so many tackles. Schobert is ok, not a scrub, average. Browns didn’t resign him and jags didn’t want him either.
Who is bragging? I’m pretty happy with the trade, they gave up a late round pick. I’d have to look again but I believe it’s a 6th. I’ve always thought he was pretty good, specifically in coverage and that’s where he will be needed to open bush up to more of a Swiss Army knife role. I assume the jags traded him because of scheme because the jags FO changed. All I know is I absolutely love all the Steelers doubters. It’s naive, hilarious and blind. A good bunch seem to act like the Steelers are void of talent, you all are gonna find out. I will be here for it too:
Who is bragging? I’m pretty happy with the trade, they gave up a late round pick. I’d have to look again but I believe it’s a 6th. I’ve always thought he was pretty good, specifically in coverage and that’s where he will be needed to open bush up to more of a Swiss Army knife role. I assume the jags traded him because of scheme because the jags FO changed. All I know is I absolutely love all the Steelers doubters. It’s naive, hilarious and blind. A good bunch seem to act like the Steelers are void of talent, you all are gonna find out. I will be here for it too:
He is a average LB Always is up there in tackles, Although most are after a 3-4 yrd gain, I was not sad to see him go. I believe he will be fine for steelers as they will utilize him as a pass rusher / cover LB
-
All teams have cut down to 85 players...
updated NFL player cuts tracker.. https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-53-man-rosters-for-2021-season
-
Panthers trade OT Little to Dolphins for 2022 7th rounder Miami signed Cameron Erving to start at LT. Announcer voice: They quickly realized they had made a terrible mistake.
-
Jags RB Travis Etienne on IR, out for season with a Lisfranc
-
JK Dobbins
during play #9 of Ravens last preseason earlier tonite. Washington shoulder pad hit Dobbins knee just as he planted --> knee was hyperextended.Similar injury to Giannis during the NBA playoffs - could be weeks, could be the season.. Either way, Dobbins' hopes for being drafted by me in the first round of our points league draft are over!
-
An MRI today confirmed that Ravens’ RB J.K. Dobbins, one of the top young running backs in the game, suffered a season-ending torn ACL, per source.
-
Cuts from other teams - I'll add to this post thruout the week
Breshad Perriman - Not sure what value this is.. he got cut from the Lions roster which carried over only Quintez Cephus at WR from last year's roster.
Garrett Gilbert -- Someone named Cooper Rush now backs up Dak. I'm pretty sure that's a Gatorade flavor and not a real person.
Desmond Trufant
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Mike Daniels
Equanimeous St. Brown
Keke Coutee
Cornell Powell [2021 5th round]
John Brown
Travis Fulgham
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
Travis Benjamin
Dez Fitzpatrick [2021 4th round]
-
An MRI today confirmed that Ravens’ RB J.K. Dobbins, one of the top young running backs in the game, suffered a season-ending torn ACL, per source.
An MRI today confirmed that Ravens’ RB J.K. Dobbins, one of the top young running backs in the game, suffered a season-ending torn ACL, per source.
Saw the Dobbins injury when it happened Gumby. I had no doubt whatsoever it was an ACL. The human knee is not meant to bend in that direction.
-
Cuts from other teams - I'll add to this post thruout the week
Breshad Perriman - Not sure what value this is.. he got cut from the Lions roster which carried over only Quintez Cephus at WR from last year's roster.
Garrett Gilbert -- Someone named Cooper Rush now backs up Dak. I'm pretty sure that's a Gatorade flavor and not a real person.
Desmond Trufant
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Mike Daniels
Equanimeous St. Brown
Keke Coutee
Cornell Powell [2021 5th round]
John Brown
Travis Fulgham
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
Travis Benjamin
Dez Fitzpatrick [2021 4th round]
Breshad Perriman - Not sure what value this is.. he got cut from the Lions roster which carried over only Quintez Cephus at WR from last year's roster.
Cephus was a kid I wanted the Browns to get coming out of Wisconsin. Ohio State had a helluva time covering him, but the kid had some off-the-field issues with the Badgers.
-
-
I'll say it again, but hope not to speak it into existence-he'd be the perfect backup for Baltimore. Let's hope they still like Trace.
Could be. I'm sure he'll get signed pretty soon by someone.
The shoulder is a concern I suppose, maybe his heart as well ( when he didn't pounce on that SB fumble, well that was a sign of weakness). He certainly had all the tools at one time.
-
Cam was released bc multiple times in the preseason he was out for a week & took others out with him due to contact bc he tested positive. He tested positive a couple times last season as well.
Likely not worth it to keep a backup who could inactivate your entire roster..
-
Reading up on other teams’ cuts: the Steelers are only keeping 2 guards - their starters, for now. I wonder if that has anything to do with us clinging to 5 backup Olinemen? To keep them from going there, haha.
-
Zombo said:
I am stumped by anyone not getting the vaccine, but for guys who are starting qbs, or want to be ... wtf?
You lose 5 days every time you come in close contact. Which means missing a game ... as the leader of the offense?
I know Cousins, Wentz and Cam are not vaccinated ... and that's just fucking stupid.
I'm sure they have no problem taking a pain shot, but they won't take a jab for the team. Baffles me.
Z
Maybe they are shooting up horse medicine?
-
Reading up on other teams’ cuts: the Steelers are only keeping 2 guards - their starters, for now. I wonder if that has anything to do with us clinging to 5 backup Olinemen? To keep them from going there, haha.
Reading up on other teams’ cuts: the Steelers are only keeping 2 guards - their starters, for now. I wonder if that has anything to do with us clinging to 5 backup Olinemen? To keep them from going there, haha.
Late to this party but it was by design. They sent a few to ir and brought guys off the practice squad to cover the depth. Banner, tuitt and McFarland are on ir off the rip.
-
Shittsburgh traded for a Seattle 3rd string corner, what's that say about Shittsburgh db situation?
-
Shittsburgh traded for a Seattle 3rd string corner, what's that say about Shittsburgh db situation?
Shittsburgh traded for a Seattle 3rd string corner, what's that say about Shittsburgh db situation?
Yeah- the Seahawks valued this guy so highly https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-trade-cb-ahkello-witherspoon-to-steelers they were willing to take a 2023 5th round pick from the Steelers in return for his services.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

