Pre-Season, week 1. CLE v JAX 7PM: NFL Network
-
-
Trevor Laurence is holding the ball way too long. Dude is gonna be sacked 40 times this year
-
-
Jaxs first team vs Browns 2nd Team slight advantage Browns
Jaxs first team vs Browns 2nd Team slight advantage Browns
One thing to remember this year only 3 preseason games less time to judge the newbies, do the BROWNS starters hit it in week 2 and/or 3 ?
Same with the 17 game season some slightly different coaching strategies.
And I'd go CLE +3.5 in Jacksonville.
-
D'E featured on opening drive of the season. Along with Felton, DPJ. And McLaughlin converts a 37 yarder.
-
Jaxs first team vs Browns 2nd Team slight advantage Browns
One thing to remember this year only 3 preseason games less time to judge the newbies, do the BROWNS starters hit it in week 2 and/or 3 ?
Same with the 17 game season some slightly different coaching strategies.
And I'd go CLE +3.5 in Jacksonville.
One thing to remember this year only 3 preseason games less time to judge the newbies, do the BROWNS starters hit it in week 2 and/or 3 ?
Same with the 17 game season some slightly different coaching strategies.
And I'd go CLE +3.5 in Jacksonville.
I say they play three series next week and one the final preseason game. We know what we have we will have plenty of scrimmage time to get in sync. Let’s go into KC with everyone or mostly everyone healthy.
and yes our depth looks good and definitely good enough to get 3 1/2 points
-
-
Jaxs first team vs Browns 2nd Team slight advantage Browns
One thing to remember this year only 3 preseason games less time to judge the newbies, do the BROWNS starters hit it in week 2 and/or 3 ?
Same with the 17 game season some slightly different coaching strategies.
And I'd go CLE +3.5 in Jacksonville.
One thing to remember this year only 3 preseason games less time to judge the newbies, do the BROWNS starters hit it in week 2 and/or 3 ?
Same with the 17 game season some slightly different coaching strategies.
And I'd go CLE +3.5 in Jacksonville.
I say they play three series next week and one the final preseason game. We know what we have we will have plenty of scrimmage time to get in sync. Let’s go into KC with everyone or mostly everyone healthy.
and yes our depth looks good and definitely good enough to get 3 1/2 points
-
Felton AND Johnson are making this team. And I didn’t think it was ever in doubt.
-
-
Gotta be encouraged with backups on defense. Shut down Jacksonville’s starters for the most part
-
-
-
Felton is going to be a 3rd down stud
-
-
Kyle Lauletta was sitting behind Davis Webb at giants... Oh Really! TD BROWNS! Highpoint Davion Davis
-
Still waiting to see Felton used from the backfield like Dion Lewis.
-
-
My only problem with the first half was the Huey flashback I got when they went for the TD rather than kicking the FG to go up by 9.
-
Gotta be encouraged with backups on defense. Shut down Jacksonville’s starters for the most part
Gotta be encouraged with backups on defense. Shut down Jacksonville’s starters for the most part
Do yourself a favor and evaluate individual players. Preseason is sooooooo vanilla. How many times has a team gone undefeated in the preseason to go on and lose most of their games? I guess I’m being a buzzkill but that’s how I view all the Steeler preseason games.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login