Baker (yeah i know)
-
Okay I know this might make somebody grumpy and I expect somebody will move this post to somewhere else but what the hell. I just like hearing stuff like this. ?
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32049922
WSS
-
Okay I know this might make somebody grumpy and I expect somebody will move this post to somewhere else but what the hell. I just like hearing stuff like this. ?
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32049922
WSS
Okay I know this might make somebody grumpy and I expect somebody will move this post to somewhere else but what the hell. I just like hearing stuff like this. ?
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32049922
WSS
I'm confused.
Who on a Browns board would get upset with someone saying Baker Mayfield is a good QB, and why would a video of this get moved?
-
Okay I know this might make somebody grumpy and I expect somebody will move this post to somewhere else but what the hell. I just like hearing stuff like this. ?
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32049922
WSS
I'm confused.
Who on a Browns board would get upset with someone saying Baker Mayfield is a good QB, and why would a video of this get moved?
I'm confused.
Who on a Browns board would get upset with someone saying Baker Mayfield is a good QB, and why would a video of this get moved?
???
There's always somebody....
"We already have a thread about Baker Mayfield!"
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login