Skip to content

Pre-Season, Week 2. CLE v NYG

The Browns Board
20 10 485 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    The fans rocking out jerseys today have to be melting.

  • Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    Getting pushed around a bit

  • Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    @dutch-oven said:

    Getting pushed around a bit

    IDL responded well late.  Brownies sat in Dime and the Gmen were patient enough to power at it.

    @dutch-oven said:

    The fans rocking out jerseys today have to be melting.

    It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

  • @mjp28 said:

    The offense is clicking again !

    Opps!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #9

    @texasag1969 said:

    Opps!

    And we're reminded that it is preseason Week 2....... and the big dogs are sitting.

  • Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    EastSideDawgE EastSideDawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    billings has been underwhelming .  Day has been a good surprise.  

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

    @dutch-oven said:

    Getting pushed around a bit

    IDL responded well late.  Brownies sat in Dime and the Gmen were patient enough to power at it.

    @dutch-oven said:

    The fans rocking out jerseys today have to be melting.

    It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tiamat63 said:

    It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

    I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

    I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

    I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

    I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

    I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

    I'm totally the opposite. I had enough cold my 5+ years in Wyoming to last me a lifetime. I wait until it warms up just to mow the yard and I like to add to my tan by riding the bike from around 11 am or later on. Nothing like a good sweat during the heat!!?

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Boring game.

    lauletta has flashed. I bet a team claims him. 
     

    felton is a beast

    franks the TE had a solid day.

    our back up o line also looks solid

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Great D play there!

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    McDowell had a couple of nice plays toward the end of that drive 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Hmmmm, we gonna have a new kicker?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

    I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

    I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dutch-oven said:

    I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it.

    Now THAT's how you watch pre-season football! 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

    I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

    I'm totally the opposite. I had enough cold my 5+ years in Wyoming to last me a lifetime. I wait until it warms up just to mow the yard and I like to add to my tan by riding the bike from around 11 am or later on. Nothing like a good sweat during the heat!!?

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @texasag1969 said:

    I like to add to my tan by riding the bike from around 11 am or later on. Nothing like a good sweat during the heat!!?

    As a SoCal high desert dweller I certainly don't share your love for the heat and sun, but I still approve this message. 

  • Hmmmm, we gonna have a new kicker?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hmmmm, we gonna have a new kicker?

    We already do.. his name is Chase McLaughlin... Parkey can go back to... Parking cars...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Hmmmm, we gonna have a new kicker?

    We already do.. his name is Chase McLaughlin... Parkey can go back to... Parking cars...

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #20

    @nickers said:

    We already do.. his name is Chase McLaughlin... Parkey can go back to... Parking cars...

    I don't know.  McLaughlin's long one was pretty close to that left upright.  Parkey's last week hit it and went through.  And Mclaughlin's was quite low today.  I think it's a pretty close race.

    edit:  After watching replays, it wasn't all that low.