Who Is Your Darkhorse Team 2021?
-
I will take Denver with their off-season acquisitions and return of a lot of injured stars from last season. Lock is underrated. Adding Jeudy with Sutton back after missing 2020 will make him far better as a QB. Surtain II to the D will make them even better with pressure from the edge guys.
-
Giants. I think they are good in the trenches both sides of the ball. I think Dimes plays well and their Division is still weak.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login