Skip to content

25th Amendment

Political Discussion
48 13 1.3k 1
  • image.png.acf1a09f69823c4b52c2f255f4d5463d.png

  • image.png.02171bb163c82e360f49f7bd050ad563.png

  • I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Yes, but we’re supposed to believe he won the election fair and square.

    Going from Biden to Kamaltoe is like choosing between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich with mustard.

    2024 can’t get here soon enough.

  • What's the difference, neither of these idiots are in charge anyway.

    WSS

  • What's the difference, neither of these idiots are in charge anyway.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    What's the difference, neither of these idiots are in charge anyway.

    WSS

    yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.

  • I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂 

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

  • I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

  • 240722851_160593352879934_7103447692654337867_n.jpg.cc496c35650e536043f558c503680463.jpg

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂 

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    Your loser is the most pathetic pos on the planet as a leader.  He is weak and frankly disgusting.

  • @westside-steve said:

    What's the difference, neither of these idiots are in charge anyway.

    WSS

    yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.

    @fairhooker11 said:

    yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.

    And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

    But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

    And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

    WSS

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂 

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

    Get help.

  • @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂 

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

    Get help.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

    Get help.

    Can we invoke the 25th on Hoorta?

  • and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT 

    I miss him

  • @fairhooker11 said:

    yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.

    And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

    But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

    And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

    But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

     hope it never happens actually,  but i meant count me as one who wondered who pulled obamas strings back then as i do now

    And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

    WSS

  • image.thumb.png.02210ab44f4aa645498491f8516ebeb5.png

  • and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT 

    I miss him

    @fairhooker11 said:

    and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT 

    I miss him

    Love this man and miss his leadership...

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂 

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

    @nickers said:

    So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

    Did you see anything in my post where I  was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

    jb, I mention ANYTHING  negative about  #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board.  Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better,  and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign.