25th Amendment
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Your loser is the most pathetic pos on the planet as a leader. He is weak and frankly disgusting.
-
What's the difference, neither of these idiots are in charge anyway.
WSS
yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.
yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.
And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.
But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.
And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?
WSS
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Get help.
-
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Get help.
Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Get help.
Can we invoke the 25th on Hoorta?
-
and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT
I miss him
-
yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.
And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.
But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.
And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?
WSS
And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.
But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.
hope it never happens actually, but i meant count me as one who wondered who pulled obamas strings back then as i do now
And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?
WSS
-
and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT
I miss him
and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT
I miss him
Love this man and miss his leadership...
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline.
-
Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser. Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.
We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief.
So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!
So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!
Did you see anything in my post where I was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently.
I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline.
jb, I mention ANYTHING negative about #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board. Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better, and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign.
-
So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!
Did you see anything in my post where I was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently.
I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline.
jb, I mention ANYTHING negative about #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board. Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better, and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign.
Did you see anything in my post where I was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently.
jb, I mention ANYTHING negative about #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board. Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better, and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign.
That's all you got?... Figures... How LAME!.. Keep that commitment to stupidity alive and well..
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?
-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?
And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?
But he didn't.
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/
Only the crazy people think that and it's your job to be at least the loyal opposition.
WSS
-

-
I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.
The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.
That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more.
Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point.
And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?
And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?
Talk about fake news.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


