Skip to content

25th Amendment

Political Discussion
48 13 1.3k 1
  • @fairhooker11 said:

    yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.

    And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

    But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

    And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

    But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

     hope it never happens actually,  but i meant count me as one who wondered who pulled obamas strings back then as i do now

    And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

    WSS

  • image.thumb.png.02210ab44f4aa645498491f8516ebeb5.png

  • and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT 

    I miss him

    @fairhooker11 said:

    and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT 

    I miss him

    Love this man and miss his leadership...

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂   

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  🙂 

    We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

    So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

    @nickers said:

    So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

    Did you see anything in my post where I  was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

    jb, I mention ANYTHING  negative about  #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board.  Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better,  and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign. 

  • @nickers said:

    So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

    Did you see anything in my post where I  was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

    jb, I mention ANYTHING  negative about  #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board.  Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better,  and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign. 

    @hoorta said:

    Did you see anything in my post where I  was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently. 

    jb, I mention ANYTHING  negative about  #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board.  Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better,  and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign. 

    That's all you got?... Figures... How LAME!..  Keep that commitment to stupidity alive and well..

  • I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?

  • image.png.ad695c3a599b9d6d7c0a25ddfecabf1a.png

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?

    @baconhound said:

    And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?

    But he didn't.

    https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

    Only the crazy people think that and it's your job to be at least the loyal opposition.

    WSS

  • May be an image of text that says 'The Taliban now has more US Blackhawk helicopters than 166 nations around the globe! BID N HARRIS 2020 @HEALYBAUM @AUBREYHUFF_OFFICIAL @MORGANKIMBAROW @ORCORDIEWILLIAMS @HUFFDADDY76 @CHRISILLCEN Worst President in US History!!!'

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

    The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

    That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

    Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

    And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?

    @baconhound said:

    And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?

    Talk about fake news.

  • @baconhound said:

    And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there ?

    Talk about fake news.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Talk about fake news.

    You know how it is with the gullible... They cling to every little shred of TDS available to them.. They can't quite move on... Because Trump rents free space in their heads...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Talk about fake news.

    You know how it is with the gullible... They cling to every little shred of TDS available to them.. They can't quite move on... Because Trump rents free space in their heads...

    @nickers said:

    .. They can't quite move on... .

    Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

  • May be a cartoon of ‎standing and ‎text that says '‎BRANCO 2021 Creators.com FlagAndCross.com @afbranco WERE GOING To NEED A BIGGER MOP CLEANUP ON AISLE 46! DOLO ủمط PL O0S WHITE HOUSE PRESS OFFICE‎'‎‎

  • @nickers said:

    .. They can't quite move on... .

    Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

    @mld-woody said:

    Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

    Maybe we can get Mueller to do a year long investigation?

    Hike up your skirt….your hypocrisy is showing.

  • @nickers said:

    .. They can't quite move on... .

    Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

    @mld-woody said:

    Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

    You lefties cry so much about a broken record. I think you use this gag in just about every thread repeatedly.

    If you care, and I doubt it, you could look up the Gore versus Bush election or the Hillary versus Trump election and listen to the people crying about how illegitimate those wins were.

    I'm not sure the tunnel vision can be cured.

    WSS

  • A real Merican:No photo description available.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

    You lefties cry so much about a broken record. I think you use this gag in just about every thread repeatedly.

    If you care, and I doubt it, you could look up the Gore versus Bush election or the Hillary versus Trump election and listen to the people crying about how illegitimate those wins were.

    I'm not sure the tunnel vision can be cured.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    You lefties cry so much about a broken record. I think you use this gag in just about every thread repeatedly.

    If you care, and I doubt it, you could look up the Gore versus Bush election or the Hillary versus Trump election and listen to the people crying about how illegitimate those wins were.

    I'm not sure the tunnel vision can be cured.

    WSS

    If you think the left reaction after Hilary lost was identical to how the right has reacted after Trump lost you're delusional. I mean, that is objectively false. It is insane this even needs to be said. Hilary wasn't going on a campaign across the country calling it rigged, they weren't holding press conferences for weeks after saying it was cheating, there wasn't a push for all of these nonsense arguments.

    Steve, that was only 5 years ago. I realize the attempts at gaslighting are in full effect (as recent as Jan 6th), but what you're saying is objectively wrong. 

    I'm going to leave it at that and not do this back and forth where you make things up. So put some words in my mouth and take the last word, as usual.

  • @westside-steve said:

    You lefties cry so much about a broken record. I think you use this gag in just about every thread repeatedly.

    If you care, and I doubt it, you could look up the Gore versus Bush election or the Hillary versus Trump election and listen to the people crying about how illegitimate those wins were.

    I'm not sure the tunnel vision can be cured.

    WSS

    If you think the left reaction after Hilary lost was identical to how the right has reacted after Trump lost you're delusional. I mean, that is objectively false. It is insane this even needs to be said. Hilary wasn't going on a campaign across the country calling it rigged, they weren't holding press conferences for weeks after saying it was cheating, there wasn't a push for all of these nonsense arguments.

    Steve, that was only 5 years ago. I realize the attempts at gaslighting are in full effect (as recent as Jan 6th), but what you're saying is objectively wrong. 

    I'm going to leave it at that and not do this back and forth where you make things up. So put some words in my mouth and take the last word, as usual.

    @mld-woody said:

    *If you think the left reaction after Hilary lost was identical to how the right has reacted after Trump lost you're delusional. I mean, that is objectively false. It is insane this even needs to be said. Hilary wasn't going on a campaign across the country calling it rigged, they weren't holding press conferences for weeks after saying it was cheating, there wasn't a push for all of these nonsense arguments.

    Steve, that was only 5 years ago. I realize the attempts at gaslighting are in full effect (as recent as Jan 6th), but what you're saying is objectively wrong

    I'm going to leave it at that and not do this back and forth where you make things up. So put some words in my mouth and take the last word, as usual.

    *Don't be stupid of course it wasn't identical in the slightest bit it was a million times worse and kicked off this ridiculous impeachment with the Phantom Collision bullshit.

    And I have no doubt you're going to leave it at that as you do whenever you've had your ass slapped by reality.

    ( but hey don't leave yet you still have to scream something ridiculous about Q or 4 8 16 or whatever the hell Chan)

    WSS

  • But One More Time  Joe Biden's ability or inability to serve has nothing to do with the election or its irregularities.

    That's just the lefties respond to everything.

    WSS