BDS
-
So for the people who think it's clever imitate TDS by claiming BDS let's recap the first bunch of threads at this point. We all know that 30 or 40% of the population is going to hate the president if he's from the opposite party. We understand that. That's why you never see a presidential election like 75 versus 25%. But let's recap the first bunch of posts.1 Jose mental ability to do his job.2 wide-ranging conspiracy thread ?3 Texas mask mandate4 out of control litigation5 magnetic skin rant6 the Border crisis7 Afghanistan crisis8 more Afghanistan crisis9 even more Afghanistan crisis10 screwing landlords in the guise of covid11 employment crisis12 still more Afghanistan13 Afghanistan and terrorism14 worldwide terrorismEtc etc etc I think it's fair to say that none of these are due to BDS but actual problems close by the decisions or non decisions of the Joe Biden Administration. None of them are solely based on calling him a traitor a dictator a Nazi a racist or a cult figure or anything else. Not even his ridiculous hair plugs . The closest one would be wondering whether he is mentally fit for the job. Which is a valid concern even for those who won't admit it. In fact none of these topics seem to be outrageous or unfair President Biden. He needs to take some responsibility?That's just from the first few threads. I can certainly make a list of things that I don't like about the Biden ministrations actions. But most will probably be answered by complaining about Q or something Chan or Mike Lindell or something completely foreign to the topic.I just had a little time to kill before the show. Cheers.WSS
-
Who the hell is Jose'?
-
You listed 14 threads.
It seems to me that your 75% 25% a little low for this forum. It looks as though 80%-90% of those threads are started by the same 3-4 people
-
You listed 14 threads.
It seems to me that your 75% 25% a little low for this forum. It looks as though 80%-90% of those threads are started by the same 3-4 people
You listed 14 threads.
It seems to me that your 75% 25% a little low for this forum. It looks as though 80%-90% of those threads are started by the same 3-4 people
3-4 is generous
-
You listed 14 threads.
It seems to me that your 75% 25% a little low for this forum. It looks as though 80%-90% of those threads are started by the same 3-4 people
You listed 14 threads.
It seems to me that your 75% 25% a little low for this forum. It looks as though 80%-90% of those threads are started by the same 3-4 people
That was just the first batch. And no doubt most of them are from the same few fellows. And three or four is generous woodpecker. But the subjects have a little bit more variation.. But there's much more variety than just whether or not the election was rigged. And whether you agree or not all fair points.
If the lefties want to post various anti-trump articles fair enough. However if they're all going to be this guy or that guy says the election was crooked why bother?
WSS
-
-
So for the people who think it's clever imitate TDS by claiming BDS let's recap the first bunch of threads at this point. We all know that 30 or 40% of the population is going to hate the president if he's from the opposite party. We understand that. That's why you never see a presidential election like 75 versus 25%. But let's recap the first bunch of posts.1 Jose mental ability to do his job.2 wide-ranging conspiracy thread ?3 Texas mask mandate4 out of control litigation5 magnetic skin rant6 the Border crisis7 Afghanistan crisis8 more Afghanistan crisis9 even more Afghanistan crisis10 screwing landlords in the guise of covid11 employment crisis12 still more Afghanistan13 Afghanistan and terrorism14 worldwide terrorismEtc etc etc I think it's fair to say that none of these are due to BDS but actual problems close by the decisions or non decisions of the Joe Biden Administration. None of them are solely based on calling him a traitor a dictator a Nazi a racist or a cult figure or anything else. Not even his ridiculous hair plugs . The closest one would be wondering whether he is mentally fit for the job. Which is a valid concern even for those who won't admit it. In fact none of these topics seem to be outrageous or unfair President Biden. He needs to take some responsibility?That's just from the first few threads. I can certainly make a list of things that I don't like about the Biden ministrations actions. But most will probably be answered by complaining about Q or something Chan or Mike Lindell or something completely foreign to the topic.I just had a little time to kill before the show. Cheers.WSS
So for the people who think it's clever imitate TDS by claiming BDS
No it's clearly not BDS. I like to call it E.P.B.R.S. Extreme Psychotic Biden Rage Syndrome. Your forum is a joke, this whole place is a joke and I no longer post here or the other garbage site. I mostly pop in from time to time when I need a good chuckle.
-
So for the people who think it's clever imitate TDS by claiming BDS
No it's clearly not BDS. I like to call it E.P.B.R.S. Extreme Psychotic Biden Rage Syndrome. Your forum is a joke, this whole place is a joke and I no longer post here or the other garbage site. I mostly pop in from time to time when I need a good chuckle.
-
It seems to me that when a Republican wins, the forum posts a 90% love fest
If a Democrat wins, the forum posts a 90% hate fest
-
So for the people who think it's clever imitate TDS by claiming BDS
No it's clearly not BDS. I like to call it E.P.B.R.S. Extreme Psychotic Biden Rage Syndrome. Your forum is a joke, this whole place is a joke and I no longer post here or the other garbage site. I mostly pop in from time to time when I need a good chuckle.
No it's clearly not BDS. I like to call it E.P.B.R.S. Extreme Psychotic Biden Rage Syndrome. Your forum is a joke, this whole place is a joke and I no longer post here or the other garbage site. I mostly pop in from time to time when I need a good chuckle.
Ok big boy
Still sitting on your ass? You’ve had excuses for the past 15 years.
loser
-
-
So for the people who think it's clever imitate TDS by claiming BDS
No it's clearly not BDS. I like to call it E.P.B.R.S. Extreme Psychotic Biden Rage Syndrome. Your forum is a joke, this whole place is a joke and I no longer post here or the other garbage site. I mostly pop in from time to time when I need a good chuckle.
No it's clearly not BDS. I like to call it E.P.B.R.S. Extreme Psychotic Biden Rage Syndrome. Your forum is a joke, this whole place is a joke and I no longer post here or the other garbage site. I mostly pop in from time to time when I need a good chuckle.
Without even bothering to insult you your commentary is as worthless as it's ever been.
WSS
-
That's some deep insight right there bud, you got me on a typo.
WSS
I thought it was a Segway into a "southern border is wide open" bit, in all honesty.
-

-
That's some deep insight right there bud, you got me on a typo.
WSS
Ahh nope.
WSS
-
That's some deep insight right there bud, you got me on a typo.
WSS
He''s always looking for material to make himself feel better in order to hide/ignore his own feeble short comings He's like Masters on Barkin Hawd.... Always thinks he's oh so smarter than everybody else..... Yet... No NFL team has hired him for his so called "Expertise"
-
I honestly think you guys have missed the point on purpose or accidentally. Let me try to clarify without being too much of a dick. Point is not who posts the threads, we all know it's mostly Vambo. Still that first bunch of threads that I mentioned are about different things that are going on in the United States and the world. I think most of those news stories regardless of the source are valid concerns. Don't you? In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden and that he's doing a good job at any of those areas that's what you should say and state your case. You should write a response explaining why this is being handled properly by President Biden. You could also say he's not handling a particular situation the way you would hope for. Nothing wrong with that. You could even say you don't care about that issue at all. Many don't. But my point is that the responses to so many of these issues aren't much more than personal attacks on other members or the ex-president. (often within the same post as complaining about the civility on the board)
Doesn't this make sense to any of you guys? And in this particular instance I'm talking to the ones on the left (mostly).
WSS
-
I honestly think you guys have missed the point on purpose or accidentally. Let me try to clarify without being too much of a dick. Point is not who posts the threads, we all know it's mostly Vambo. Still that first bunch of threads that I mentioned are about different things that are going on in the United States and the world. I think most of those news stories regardless of the source are valid concerns. Don't you? In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden and that he's doing a good job at any of those areas that's what you should say and state your case. You should write a response explaining why this is being handled properly by President Biden. You could also say he's not handling a particular situation the way you would hope for. Nothing wrong with that. You could even say you don't care about that issue at all. Many don't. But my point is that the responses to so many of these issues aren't much more than personal attacks on other members or the ex-president. (often within the same post as complaining about the civility on the board)
Doesn't this make sense to any of you guys? And in this particular instance I'm talking to the ones on the left (mostly).
WSS
I honestly think you guys have missed the point on purpose or accidentally. Let me try to clarify without being too much of a dick. Point is not who posts the threads, we all know it's mostly Vambo. Still that first bunch of threads that I mentioned are about different things that are going on in the United States and the world. I think most of those news stories regardless of the source are valid concerns. Don't you? In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden and that he's doing a good job at any of those areas that's what you should say and state your case. You should write a response explaining why this is being handled properly by President Biden. You could also say he's not handling a particular situation the way you would hope for. Nothing wrong with that. You could even say you don't care about that issue at all. Many don't. But my point is that the responses to so many of these issues aren't much more than personal attacks on other members or the ex-president. (often within the same post as complaining about the civility on the board)
Doesn't this make sense to any of you guys? And in this particular instance I'm talking to the ones on the left (mostly).
WSS
Yeah….but Trump was an asshole, I have to remind everyone of that because I have nothing good to say about Dementia Joe!
-
I honestly think you guys have missed the point on purpose or accidentally. Let me try to clarify without being too much of a dick. Point is not who posts the threads, we all know it's mostly Vambo. Still that first bunch of threads that I mentioned are about different things that are going on in the United States and the world. I think most of those news stories regardless of the source are valid concerns. Don't you? In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden and that he's doing a good job at any of those areas that's what you should say and state your case. You should write a response explaining why this is being handled properly by President Biden. You could also say he's not handling a particular situation the way you would hope for. Nothing wrong with that. You could even say you don't care about that issue at all. Many don't. But my point is that the responses to so many of these issues aren't much more than personal attacks on other members or the ex-president. (often within the same post as complaining about the civility on the board)
Doesn't this make sense to any of you guys? And in this particular instance I'm talking to the ones on the left (mostly).
WSS
I honestly think you guys have missed the point on purpose or accidentally. Let me try to clarify without being too much of a dick. Point is not who posts the threads, we all know it's mostly Vambo. Still that first bunch of threads that I mentioned are about different things that are going on in the United States and the world. I think most of those news stories regardless of the source are valid concerns. Don't you? In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden and that he's doing a good job at any of those areas that's what you should say and state your case. You should write a response explaining why this is being handled properly by President Biden. You could also say he's not handling a particular situation the way you would hope for. Nothing wrong with that. You could even say you don't care about that issue at all. Many don't. But my point is that the responses to so many of these issues aren't much more than personal attacks on other members or the ex-president. (often within the same post as complaining about the civility on the board)
Doesn't this make sense to any of you guys? And in this particular instance I'm talking to the ones on the left (mostly).
WSS
Seems childish, right? But that’s what people do when they are so one sided
And, yes, I think Biden is doing a HORRENDOUS job in Afghanistan.
But what fun would that be, without someone calling me an idiot?
-
That's some deep insight right there bud, you got me on a typo.
WSS
He''s always looking for material to make himself feel better in order to hide/ignore his own feeble short comings He's like Masters on Barkin Hawd.... Always thinks he's oh so smarter than everybody else..... Yet... No NFL team has hired him for his so called "Expertise"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
