Arrest warrant?
-
I wonder how the confrontation played out. Sure the guy's a lunatic I just wondered if he attacked the reporter? Seems like one of those molehill into a mountain situations.
WSS
-
I'd say this probably has more to do with the arrest warrant than losing his shit on a news reporter. From the article:
"According to Gulfport Police, Dagley is on probation for a previous charge in Cuyahoga County. One of the conditions of his probation is a travel restriction".
-
I'd say this probably has more to do with the arrest warrant than losing his shit on a news reporter. From the article:
"According to Gulfport Police, Dagley is on probation for a previous charge in Cuyahoga County. One of the conditions of his probation is a travel restriction".
I'd say this probably has more to do with the arrest warrant than losing his shit on a news reporter. From the article:
"According to Gulfport Police, Dagley is on probation for a previous charge in Cuyahoga County. One of the conditions of his probation is a travel restriction".
No kidding, the guy is obviously nuts. Drilling holes into hazardous waste containers or some such ridiculous shit...
If he's arrested on charges of simple assault it means that he didn't hit the guy. But... Still I wish he was from Pennsylvania. Haha
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login