Skip to content

Ohio pizza?

Barber Shop Talk
15 6 649 1
  • One of the things I miss most about Cleveland is the restaurants. Especially the pizza

    What passes for pizza here in WV is garbage. It’s all thin crust, little toppings and not much cheese. It’s about the same as that New York junk pizza 

    I lived in Lakewood for many years and Angelo’s was great pizza

    @browns149 said:

    One of the things I miss most about Cleveland is the restaurants. Especially the pizza

    What passes for pizza here in WV is garbage. It’s all thin crust, little toppings and not much cheese. It’s about the same as that New York junk pizza 

    I lived in Lakewood for many years and Angelo’s was great pizza

    New York Pizza sucks.

    WSS

  • @browns149 said:

    One of the things I miss most about Cleveland is the restaurants. Especially the pizza

    What passes for pizza here in WV is garbage. It’s all thin crust, little toppings and not much cheese. It’s about the same as that New York junk pizza 

    I lived in Lakewood for many years and Angelo’s was great pizza

    New York Pizza sucks.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    New York Pizza sucks.

    WSS

    If your pizza is thin enough to fold. Then it’s garbage

  • tommy's on high st. columbus

  • @browns149 said:

    One of the things I miss most about Cleveland is the restaurants. Especially the pizza

    What passes for pizza here in WV is garbage. It’s all thin crust, little toppings and not much cheese. It’s about the same as that New York junk pizza 

    I lived in Lakewood for many years and Angelo’s was great pizza

    New York Pizza sucks.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    New York Pizza sucks.

    WSS

    New York pizza is fake pizza.. I grew up on real deal Sicilian style pizza..

  • I like Roccos Pizza in cuyahoga falls... Too bad its so far away from where I live..

  • @westside-steve said:

    New York Pizza sucks.

    WSS

    If your pizza is thin enough to fold. Then it’s garbage

    @browns149 said:

    If your pizza is thin enough to fold. Then it’s garbage

    Actually if the toppings and sauce and cheese are good I don't mind a thin and crispy crust on occasion but New York, it's just bland in my opinion.

    Pizza Uno in Chicago is great Buddy's Pizza in Detroit is great.

    WSS

  • @browns149 said:

    If your pizza is thin enough to fold. Then it’s garbage

    Actually if the toppings and sauce and cheese are good I don't mind a thin and crispy crust on occasion but New York, it's just bland in my opinion.

    Pizza Uno in Chicago is great Buddy's Pizza in Detroit is great.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Actually if the toppings and sauce and cheese are good I don't mind a thin and crispy crust on occasion but New York, it's just bland in my opinion.

    Pizza Uno in Chicago is great Buddy's Pizza in Detroit is great.

    WSS

    If I had to live with one pizza forever it would be a Chicago style pizza ? like that from Giodanos on Rush Street in Chicago.

    -BUT-  luckily we don't have to do that so an occasional thin and crispy pizza loaded with pepperoni sounds great.

    -OR- even an occasional veggie pizza with roasted red peppers would be great from Wedgewood Pizza in Boardman Ohio.

    Any style any time mmmm-mmmm.    😁

  • I like a good NY style pizza.  There aren't any that I know of in Cleveland.

  • @browns149 said:

    If your pizza is thin enough to fold. Then it’s garbage

    Actually if the toppings and sauce and cheese are good I don't mind a thin and crispy crust on occasion but New York, it's just bland in my opinion.

    Pizza Uno in Chicago is great Buddy's Pizza in Detroit is great.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Buddy's Pizza in Detroit is great.

    I prefer Jets to Buddy's.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Buddy's Pizza in Detroit is great.

    I prefer Jets to Buddy's.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I prefer Jets to Buddy's.

    Never had a Jets but I have a buddy from Adrian that owned a franchise for a while. Square?

    WSS

  • It's Detroit Style Pizza.