Bet Buffalo...
-
And to bobs previous points. TJ Watt also ignored his agents who believed he could get more money, he probably could have and he went to see Art II and said they have a deal. He did everything right with his contract negotiations as one of the best players barring none in the NFL.
Roflmao....this is what I love most about this. Complete BS PR move.
If it was so important...why do private camp...why wait till the last minute?? He got QB money..yeah...Im sure he overruled his agent lol.
I have oceanfront condos to sell in N Dakota..wanna buy one?
Complete BS
Not BS.. his agents were in fact trying to hold out for even more than what he signed for. And if he fired his agents, then those agents don't get paid.
Reality: The agent only gets paid when the player receives a check. When you hear of an agent getting axed, that agent is immediately cut off from any future income..
-
-
TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that. That right there tells you whats up. His own teammates dont respect him.
His own teammates dont respect him.
Everyone on this forum doesn't respect you.
-
TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that. That right there tells you whats up. His own teammates dont respect him.
TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that. That right there tells you whats up. His own teammates dont respect him.
Seahawks didn't choose Metcalf as a team captain. They must not respect him.
Coach Stef didn't have full season captains with this team in 2020. He must respect nobody.
I'm already calling enough people Retarded this morning. Let's try to simmer down a bit.
-
And to bobs previous points. TJ Watt also ignored his agents who believed he could get more money, he probably could have and he went to see Art II and said they have a deal. He did everything right with his contract negotiations as one of the best players barring none in the NFL.
Roflmao....this is what I love most about this. Complete BS PR move.
If it was so important...why do private camp...why wait till the last minute?? He got QB money..yeah...Im sure he overruled his agent lol.
I have oceanfront condos to sell in N Dakota..wanna buy one?
Roflmao....this is what I love most about this. Complete BS PR move.
If it was so important...why do private camp...why wait till the last minute?? He got QB money..yeah...Im sure he overruled his agent lol.
I have oceanfront condos to sell in N Dakota..wanna buy one?
It was Adam Schefter that reported that and I actually agree with you. There is another report that came out yesterday that said different.
-
Steeler week 1 preview...
Ben gets under center...the Oline collapses and he is sacked.
Ben goes shotgun the rest of the game...running for his life. No passes longer than 10yds...10 rushes 70 passes by games end.
Steeler week 1 preview...
Ben gets under center...the Oline collapses and he is sacked.
Ben goes shotgun the rest of the game...running for his life. No passes longer than 10yds...10 rushes 70 passes by games end.
I can see that bum being sacked on the very first play. You heard it here first.
-
TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that. That right there tells you whats up. His own teammates dont respect him.
-
I miss the old grump but you all are doing gipper proud right now with all the really wild talking points.
-
And to bobs previous points. TJ Watt also ignored his agents who believed he could get more money, he probably could have and he went to see Art II and said they have a deal. He did everything right with his contract negotiations as one of the best players barring none in the NFL.
And to bobs previous points. TJ Watt also ignored his agents who believed he could get more money, he probably could have and he went to see Art II and said they have a deal. He did everything right with his contract negotiations as one of the best players barring none in the NFL.
You may be right on this. Screw the agent. Reports were he walked into Rooneys office and finalized the deal. Unlike that asshole Leveon Bell, Watts great admiration and respect for the Steeler organization possibly influenced him to accept what he was offered.
TJ Watt on Steelers: “This was a dream to play for an organization like this” – SteelerNation.com
I no bs expect them to contend for the division. Run down the list of offensive weapons. The scheme change is also substantial. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I don't believe a good number of Browns fans do what I do for other teams in the division. If you did you'd be singing a different tune. They won 11 straight games with so called "over the hill" Ben with zero run game and a horrible offensive coordinator. Ben is a gamer and he's in tremendous shape and his arm is full recovered. It wasn't last year. If they lose (they won't) we get a high draft pick and draft a qb. Sleep on em all you want.
Ben is a selfish washed up QB who shoulda retired. In it only for himself. He didn't want to end his career in an embarrassing fashion at the hands of the this years Division Champs. Bens backups suck. Ben retiring would have given the the Steelers the opportunity to figure out who his replacement will be this year. Anything short of winning the Super Bowl would deem the season a failure and demonstrate that resigning Ben was a mistake,
And the steelers aint goin to no Super Bowl. So now they've got to wait another year, which brings with it another year of sucking. I'm glad he re-signed.
So how did Rudolf, playing with scrubs and also without a running game, manage to give the Browns all they could handle in our house? ....while Ben gets his ass handed to him in Pitt playing with starters?...making him cry.! LOL
-
I miss the old grump but you all are doing gipper proud right now with all the really wild talking points.
-
You take the bait every time your just as guilty
Bait? I'm just here. I'm not being baited. If I were being baited I'd be making the effort to debunk some of these poorly thought out, half assed takes.
-
-
You take the bait every time your just as guilty
Bait? I'm just here. I'm not being baited. If I were being baited I'd be making the effort to debunk some of these poorly thought out, half assed takes.
-
As a Steeler hater...I can be whatever I want!!
?
Absolutely but they picked a offensive capt. A defensive capt and a special teams capt. Cam Heyward is unlikely to lose that mantle until he retires. I imagine at that point it will be Watt. You know this too or I would at least hope but for whatever reason people feel like they bait me. I don't get baited. I definitely don't get trolled. I've been arguing on the internet for a loooooooong time. You are gonna have to get reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly creative to troll me. ?
If that's your angle cool you are killing it. If it's to piss me off, you are failing. ?
-
Your absolutely baited and can’t resist us Vag
️
-
As a Steeler hater...I can be whatever I want!!
?
Absolutely but they picked a offensive capt. A defensive capt and a special teams capt. Cam Heyward is unlikely to lose that mantle until he retires. I imagine at that point it will be Watt. You know this too or I would at least hope but for whatever reason people feel like they bait me. I don't get baited. I definitely don't get trolled. I've been arguing on the internet for a loooooooong time. You are gonna have to get reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly creative to troll me. ?
If that's your angle cool you are killing it. If it's to piss me off, you are failing. ?
Absolutely but they picked a offensive capt. A defensive capt and a special teams capt. Cam Heyward is unlikely to lose that mantle until he retires. I imagine at that point it will be Watt. You know this too or I would at least hope but for whatever reason people feel like they bait me. I don't get baited. I definitely don't get trolled. I've been arguing on the internet for a loooooooong time. You are gonna have to get reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly creative to troll me. ?
If that's your angle cool you are killing it. If it's to piss me off, you are failing. ?
I thought all Steeler captains were offensive ?
-
Your absolutely baited and can’t resist us Vag
️
Your absolutely baited and can’t resist us Vag
️
?
-
Fumbleaya...fumbleruski...abjr jr (claypool) with the unsportsmanlike...Go Tomlin!!!
Defense is looking decent..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login