Skip to content

Bet Buffalo...

The Browns Board
102 18 3.6k
  • TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that.  That right there tells you whats up.  His own teammates dont respect him.

    @kvoethe said:

    TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that.  That right there tells you whats up.  His own teammates dont respect him.

    Now you are just being dumb. The team is full of leaders and Heyward is the defensive captain and has been for a while. 

  • I miss the old grump but you all are doing gipper proud right now with all the really wild talking points. 

  • And to bobs previous points. TJ Watt also ignored his agents who believed he could get more money, he probably could have and he went to see Art II and said they have a deal. He did everything right with his contract negotiations as one of the best players barring none in the NFL. 

    @vagitron said:

    And to bobs previous points. TJ Watt also ignored his agents who believed he could get more money, he probably could have and he went to see Art II and said they have a deal. He did everything right with his contract negotiations as one of the best players barring none in the NFL. 

    You may be right on this. Screw the agent. Reports were he walked into Rooneys office and finalized the deal.  Unlike that asshole Leveon Bell, Watts great admiration and respect for the Steeler organization possibly influenced him to accept what he was offered.

    TJ Watt on Steelers: “This was a dream to play for an organization like this” – SteelerNation.com

    @vagitron said:

    I no bs expect them to contend for the division. Run down the list of offensive weapons. The scheme change is also substantial. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I don't believe a good number of Browns fans do what I do for other teams in the division. If you did you'd be singing a different tune. They won 11 straight games with so called "over the hill" Ben with zero run game and a horrible offensive coordinator. Ben is a gamer and he's in tremendous shape and his arm is full recovered. It wasn't last year. If they lose (they won't) we get a high draft pick and draft a qb. Sleep on em all you want. 

    Ben is a selfish washed up QB who shoulda retired. In it only for himself. He didn't want to end his career in an embarrassing fashion at the hands of the this years Division Champs.  Bens backups suck. Ben retiring would have given the the Steelers the opportunity to figure out who his replacement will be this year. Anything short of winning the Super Bowl would deem the season a failure and demonstrate that resigning Ben was a mistake,

    And the steelers aint goin to no Super Bowl. So now they've got to wait another year, which brings with it another year of sucking. I'm glad he re-signed.

    So how did Rudolf, playing with scrubs and also without a running game, manage to give the Browns all they could handle in our house? ....while Ben gets his ass handed to him in Pitt playing with starters?...making him cry.! LOL

  • I miss the old grump but you all are doing gipper proud right now with all the really wild talking points. 

    @vagitron said:

    I miss the old grump but you all are doing gipper proud right now with all the really wild talking points. 

    You take the bait every time your just as guilty 

  • @vagitron said:

    I miss the old grump but you all are doing gipper proud right now with all the really wild talking points. 

    You take the bait every time your just as guilty 

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    You take the bait every time your just as guilty 

    Bait? I'm just here. I'm not being baited. If I were being baited I'd be making the effort to debunk some of these poorly thought out, half assed takes. 

  • @kvoethe said:

    TJ didnt get picked to be a captain...the team does that.  That right there tells you whats up.  His own teammates dont respect him.

    Now you are just being dumb. The team is full of leaders and Heyward is the defensive captain and has been for a while. 

    @vagitron said:

    Now you are just being dumb. The team is full of leaders and Heyward is the defensive captain and has been for a while. 

    As a Steeler hater...I can be whatever I want!!

    ?

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    You take the bait every time your just as guilty 

    Bait? I'm just here. I'm not being baited. If I were being baited I'd be making the effort to debunk some of these poorly thought out, half assed takes. 

    @vagitron said:

    Bait? I'm just here. I'm not being baited. If I were being baited I'd be making the effort to debunk some of these poorly thought out, half assed takes. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Now you are just being dumb. The team is full of leaders and Heyward is the defensive captain and has been for a while. 

    As a Steeler hater...I can be whatever I want!!

    ?

    @kvoethe said:

    As a Steeler hater...I can be whatever I want!!

    ?

    Absolutely but they picked a offensive capt. A defensive capt and a special teams capt. Cam Heyward is unlikely to lose that mantle until he retires. I imagine at that point it will be Watt. You know this too or I would at least hope but for whatever reason people feel like they bait me. I don't get baited. I definitely don't get trolled. I've been arguing on the internet for a loooooooong time. You are gonna have to get reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly creative to troll me. ?

    If that's your angle cool you are killing it.  If it's to piss me off, you are failing. ?

  • Your absolutely baited and can’t resist us Vag ❤️

  • @kvoethe said:

    As a Steeler hater...I can be whatever I want!!

    ?

    Absolutely but they picked a offensive capt. A defensive capt and a special teams capt. Cam Heyward is unlikely to lose that mantle until he retires. I imagine at that point it will be Watt. You know this too or I would at least hope but for whatever reason people feel like they bait me. I don't get baited. I definitely don't get trolled. I've been arguing on the internet for a loooooooong time. You are gonna have to get reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly creative to troll me. ?

    If that's your angle cool you are killing it.  If it's to piss me off, you are failing. ?

    @vagitron said:

    Absolutely but they picked a offensive capt. A defensive capt and a special teams capt. Cam Heyward is unlikely to lose that mantle until he retires. I imagine at that point it will be Watt. You know this too or I would at least hope but for whatever reason people feel like they bait me. I don't get baited. I definitely don't get trolled. I've been arguing on the internet for a loooooooong time. You are gonna have to get reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly creative to troll me. ?

    If that's your angle cool you are killing it.  If it's to piss me off, you are failing. ?

    I thought all Steeler captains were offensive ?

  • Your absolutely baited and can’t resist us Vag ❤️

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Your absolutely baited and can’t resist us Vag ❤️

    ?

  • Fumbleaya...fumbleruski...abjr jr (claypool)  with the unsportsmanlike...Go Tomlin!!!

    Defense is looking decent..

  • Fumbleaya...fumbleruski...abjr jr (claypool)  with the unsportsmanlike...Go Tomlin!!!

    Defense is looking decent..

    @kvoethe said:

    Fumbleaya...fumbleruski...abjr jr (claypool)  with the unsportsmanlike...Go Tomlin!!!

    Defense is looking decent..

    Decent? Lol. Claypool shouldnt have veen flagged for that either. Seriously, you need to be better. 

  • I think you meant the defense looks dominant. It's a super bowl defense. The offensive line just needs more game experience, it's been my biggest worry for a few seasons. 

  • 100 million man makes an appearance..nice play..i even said he deserved it.

  • Pittspuke oline still looks like crap

  • Phantom holding calls...allen needs to calm down

  • Phantom holding calls...allen needs to calm down

    @kvoethe said:

    Phantom holding calls...allen needs to calm down

    Phantom? They are holding constantly and for good reason. 

  • 2nd half...shotgun...ben 50 attempts...same as last year..

    Naji for 7 yds...wooo...54 yards total offense...rofl

  • Pass...pass...pass...