Skip to content

Bet Buffalo...

The Browns Board
102 18 3.6k
  • Pittspuke oline still looks like crap

  • Phantom holding calls...allen needs to calm down

  • Phantom holding calls...allen needs to calm down

    @kvoethe said:

    Phantom holding calls...allen needs to calm down

    Phantom? They are holding constantly and for good reason. 

  • 2nd half...shotgun...ben 50 attempts...same as last year..

    Naji for 7 yds...wooo...54 yards total offense...rofl

  • Pass...pass...pass...

  • 2nd half...shotgun...ben 50 attempts...same as last year..

    Naji for 7 yds...wooo...54 yards total offense...rofl

    @kvoethe said:

    2nd half...shotgun...ben 50 attempts...same as last year..

    Naji for 7 yds...wooo...54 yards total offense...rofl

    And Ben getting smacked on most plays

  • Did you all forget the steelers were playing the bills? How did they do last year? It's 10-3 with a almost completely new offensive line for the steelers. I don't plan to be on the board when you all play the chiefs but if you want me to be in here being ridiculous that can be arranged. ?

  • Did you all forget the steelers were playing the bills? How did they do last year? It's 10-3 with a almost completely new offensive line for the steelers. I don't plan to be on the board when you all play the chiefs but if you want me to be in here being ridiculous that can be arranged. ?

    @vagitron said:

    Did you all forget the steelers were playing the bills? How did they do last year? It's 10-3 with a almost completely new offensive line for the steelers. I don't plan to be on the board when you all play the chiefs but if you want me to be in here being ridiculous that can be arranged. ?

    I sense a pick coming up.....just saying.  

    Hey...they can still win and Ill eat my crow..nbd.  im enjoying myself

  • @vagitron said:

    Did you all forget the steelers were playing the bills? How did they do last year? It's 10-3 with a almost completely new offensive line for the steelers. I don't plan to be on the board when you all play the chiefs but if you want me to be in here being ridiculous that can be arranged. ?

    I sense a pick coming up.....just saying.  

    Hey...they can still win and Ill eat my crow..nbd.  im enjoying myself

    @kvoethe said:

    I sense a pick coming up.....just saying.  

    Hey...they can still win and Ill eat my crow..nbd.  im enjoying myself

    Lol. Who knows. It's been a Rollercoaster for me but I expected a game like this with the line being so new and a new offense. I'm so used to certain people trolling that when it's more tongue in cheek   with a veil of serious I just take it as mindless trolling. The division would be far less fun if there wasn't some shit talking. ?

  • Choking noises...?

  • Choking noises...?

    @kvoethe said:

    Choking noises...?

    It's been a tight game all game. You can't choke if you never had control. Steeler d is legit. Offense just needs to catch up. They are fired up now. 

  • This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

  • This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

    @nero said:

    This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

  • @nero said:

    This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

    @vagitron said:

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    @nero said:

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    I’ve been watching also. The squeelers oline is still a problem. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    @nero said:

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

  • @nero said:

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

    @vagitron said:

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

    @nero said:

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

    Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

  • @nero said:

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

    Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

    @vagitron said:

    Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

    Agreed. Buffalo is a good team with a good defense. 

  • Pitt is literally the same team as last year. Not worried