Skip to content

Bet Buffalo...

The Browns Board
102 18 3.6k
  • Choking noises...?

  • Choking noises...?

    @kvoethe said:

    Choking noises...?

    It's been a tight game all game. You can't choke if you never had control. Steeler d is legit. Offense just needs to catch up. They are fired up now. 

  • This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

  • This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

    @nero said:

    This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

  • @nero said:

    This thread has aged pretty well, I must say. 

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

    @vagitron said:

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    @nero said:

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    I’ve been watching also. The squeelers oline is still a problem. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was coming to say the same. Lol

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    @nero said:

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

  • @nero said:

     I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

    @vagitron said:

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

    @nero said:

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

    Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

  • @nero said:

    Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

    Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

    @vagitron said:

    Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

    Agreed. Buffalo is a good team with a good defense. 

  • Pitt is literally the same team as last year. Not worried 

  • Pitt is literally the same team as last year. Not worried 

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Pitt is literally the same team as last year. Not worried 

    I guess we are gonna find out. 1-0. 

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Pitt is literally the same team as last year. Not worried 

    I guess we are gonna find out. 1-0. 

    @vagitron said:

    I guess we are gonna find out. 1-0. 

    I was coming back from Kennerdell, PA and flipping around stations in an attempt to listen to the Bills vs Steelers game, and thought to myself "Self, Buffalo is going to kick themselves for not jumping to a bigger lead early in the game" and lo and behold, the Steelers pulled it out.

  • @vagitron said:

    I guess we are gonna find out. 1-0. 

    I was coming back from Kennerdell, PA and flipping around stations in an attempt to listen to the Bills vs Steelers game, and thought to myself "Self, Buffalo is going to kick themselves for not jumping to a bigger lead early in the game" and lo and behold, the Steelers pulled it out.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was coming back from Kennerdell, PA and flipping around stations in an attempt to listen to the Bills vs Steelers game, and thought to myself "Self, Buffalo is going to kick themselves for not jumping to a bigger lead early in the game" and lo and behold, the Steelers pulled it out.

    They didn't have an opportunity to build a bigger lead. Our defense was just absurd. The amount of holds was getting comical and the refs werent calling them all because if they had it would have been a flag every other play. Minkah was switching back and forth with our rookie Norwood as well which deployed Fitzpatrick in a floater role. All of this was with tuitt on short term IR. Signing Ingram off the street I still can't believe and Sutton who they just paid was elite today too.  Our defense is going to be absolutely insane this year. The offense just needs to gel and catch up. Hopefully it happens. Sorry about the L for the Browns. I watched the majority. There are no easy outs in the afc north. It's pretty ridiculous. 

  • Bills running game is still non-existent in terms of their commitment and it fucked them.  Both Olines looked spotty at times.

    Steelers defense played soundly in the redzone and their special teams helped iced the win.   They're still a quality team. 

  • hey but pay the man allen looked like crap

  • hey but pay the man allen looked like crap

    @atom said:

    hey but pay the man allen looked like crap

    He looked like crap? He definitely didn't look like crap. 

  • @atom said:

    hey but pay the man allen looked like crap

    He looked like crap? He definitely didn't look like crap. 

    @vagitron said:

    He looked like crap? He definitely didn't look like crap. 

    i wasnt impressed at all to me it looked like the pit D had there way with him

  • @vagitron said:

    He looked like crap? He definitely didn't look like crap. 

    i wasnt impressed at all to me it looked like the pit D had there way with him

    @atom said:

    i wasnt impressed at all to me it looked like the pit D had there way with him

    Yea I think that's fair. He made some plays but he was getting rattled. Dude is still a unfinished product despite the massive pay day. I know you all won't like reading it but our defense is going to be doing that to a lot of teams. It was less Allen being poor and more our defense forcing the issue. All of this is without tuitt who is on short term IR.

  • @atom said:

    i wasnt impressed at all to me it looked like the pit D had there way with him

    Yea I think that's fair. He made some plays but he was getting rattled. Dude is still a unfinished product despite the massive pay day. I know you all won't like reading it but our defense is going to be doing that to a lot of teams. It was less Allen being poor and more our defense forcing the issue. All of this is without tuitt who is on short term IR.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea I think that's fair. He made some plays but he was getting rattled. Dude is still a unfinished product despite the massive pay day. I know you all won't like reading it but our defense is going to be doing that to a lot of teams. It was less Allen being poor and more our defense forcing the issue. All of this is without tuitt who is on short term IR.

    fuck allen I still think he looked like shit