Ultimatum Time
-
@shepwrite said:
Oh, dear God. My teenage son's stupidest friends just found the board.you are who you hang out with. i wouldnt tell anybody if i was you. like the apple didnt fall to far from the tree thing.
Anyone who is still feeling "in the dark" about the Limbergher character, it's because you didn't really read Flugel's post in this thread. Try reading it again. This time actually read it.
Limbergher isn't the only puppet to stop by this thread:
you are who you hang out with. i wouldnt tell anybody if i was you. like the apple didnt fall to far from the tree thing.
Steeler SChuck said:
The Browns Board is thick with drama, I see.Truth is, mz the pussy wants to back out of our bet. He's wising up and realizes the stains are a 4-win team this year.
Smart man.
Regards
..... an'at
.
Wow. Look at the page views.
Don't be suckers.
Learn how to use "Ignore." Ignore is a verb, by the way.
Don't be afraid to punch the punching bag from time to time. (If you're not using ignore.)
The next puppet we'll see will probably be Zohan.

Perhaps some of you should post some links to schizophrenia support groups for the puppet master.
-
Hoorta,
when you put it that way....what the hell. Lums will disappear one day, if he doesn't so what. Did I mention I heart boobs....?
88fingerslewy said:
Hoorta,when you put it that way....what the hell. Lums will disappear one day, if he doesn't so what. Did I mention I heart boobs....?
Stop it. You're just changing the subject.


-
So basically what I hear a lot of you guys saying is that since Lums will not debate you on YOUR terms.. he should be banned. Because Lums will not see things YOUR way...he should be banned. Because lums is absolutely blind to the deficiencies DA has..he should be banned... because Lums will not answer your questions the way YOU want him to... he should be banned...
What kind of fascist attitude is this.. America is strong because we allow people to be different and have differing views and opinions. I realize all to well this board is not a democracy.. But you guys act like Lums is sneaking into your house and molesting your daughter.. Good grief.. Quitcher whining.. This post is unbelievable. Your Browns fans.. You should be used to a little adversity in your life by now. Grow a pair and get over it.
So basically what I hear a lot of you guys saying is that since Lums will not debate you on YOUR terms.. he should be banned. Because Lums will not see things YOUR way...he should be banned. Because lums is absolutely blind to the deficiencies DA has..he should be banned... because Lums will not answer your questions the way YOU want him to... he should be banned...
What kind of fascist attitude is this.. America is strong because we allow people to be different and have differing views and opinions. I realize all to well this board is not a democracy.. But you guys act like Lums is sneaking into your house and molesting your daughter.. Good grief.. Quitcher whining.. This post is unbelievable. Your Browns fans.. You should be used to a little adversity in your life by now. Grow a pair and get over it.
I completely disagree with this assessment of the Lumberg situation. If he was only defending DA, or only bashing Quinn it might be possible to ignore, or even tolerable to an extent. What he does is hijack the content of the thread and pollutes the board with whatever insult he just learned from an email forward.
To give a non QB example so as to illustrate my (and many's) point.
- Say we were discussing Jarron Gilbert jumping out of the pool on youtube. There would be talk of explosion and strength, and as normal discussion progresses, most members could visualize how that kind of "stunt" could translate to explosiveness on the football field. Or could argue that it might provide forward burst only & his lateral movement could be compromised. You know, adult stuff.
Lumberg has entered the room:
"Yeah, well how many TD's does jumping out of a pool score? Zero!! Hahaha!!1"
and scene.
What in the fcuk does that bring to the table other than to disrupt?
And I'll leave you and anyone else that feels that he brings some sort of balance to the QB debate, or some entertainment value, with my last thoughts on the matter:
When a poster like Jason J (the only member on the board with more "thanks" than posts) has to waste one of his valuable, few and far between posts addressing the ridiculousness of the situation, you have a problem.
-
-
-
Been lurking a long time on this board, Lums is definitely one of the most annoying characters on any board I visit.
Instead of an outright ban, another possibility is just treating him as the juvenile he is, give him a time out for a few weeks (revoke posting privileges). The board will be much more readable.
-
Been lurking a long time on this board, Lums is definitely one of the most annoying characters on any board I visit.
Instead of an outright ban, another possibility is just treating him as the juvenile he is, give him a time out for a few weeks (revoke posting privileges). The board will be much more readable.
Been lurking a long time on this board, Lums is definitely one of the most annoying characters on any board I visit.
Instead of an outright ban, another possibility is just treating him as the juvenile he is, give him a time out for a few weeks (revoke posting privileges). The board will be much more readable.
I agree, Lumbergh adds nothing positive to this board. Suspend him whenever he acts like an ass.
-
Anyone who is still feeling "in the dark" about the Limbergher character, it's because you didn't really read Flugel's post in this thread. Try reading it again. This time actually read it.
Limbergher isn't the only puppet to stop by this thread:
you are who you hang out with. i wouldnt tell anybody if i was you. like the apple didnt fall to far from the tree thing.
Steeler SChuck said:
The Browns Board is thick with drama, I see.Truth is, mz the pussy wants to back out of our bet. He's wising up and realizes the stains are a 4-win team this year.
Smart man.
Regards
..... an'at
.
Wow. Look at the page views.
Don't be suckers.
Learn how to use "Ignore." Ignore is a verb, by the way.
Don't be afraid to punch the punching bag from time to time. (If you're not using ignore.)
The next puppet we'll see will probably be Zohan.

Perhaps some of you should post some links to schizophrenia support groups for the puppet master.
Anyone who is still feeling "in the dark" about the Limbergher character, it's because you didn't really read Flugel's post in this thread. Try reading it again. This time actually read it.
Thanks ND & Damajuki for your acknowledgments.
This board can be as FUN or miserable as we want it to be. Choco pretty much nails it when he says don't respond to Lummy's every opinion if you have a hard time with his style.
Damajuki also nailed it when he said this board is alot like Cheers. There's all kinds of opportunities for fun on this board.
Let's get the game faces on - kick off is in less than 2 hours.
- Tom F.
-
he tries to hijack the thread. the idiots replying to his every comment are those that let him succeed.
exercise some control people.....or at least make a spearate thread to post all your whiny bullshit.
he tries to hijack the thread. the idiots replying to his every comment are those that let him succeed.
exercise some control people.....or at least make a spearate thread to post all your whiny bullshit.
You mean...like this one where you complained about people whining and said it shouldn't have been started/everyone is getting owned. Wouldn't whiny threads just be the same thing.
Must be from the air in Shitsburgh getting to you, dude.
-
See, why did you guys have to go and scare lums away, he was fun to argue with. Yeah he throws insults out like grandma throws candy on halloween, but we need an antagonist.
If it werent for Lums, we probably would be ALOT less informed on our QB's, as he makes us think, and brings our own statistics and facts to prove him wrong, and shut him up, in that process, we learn more!
He's just a fan in oregon with a favorite player in the league, and he's pissed that other people dont see DA in the same light that he does, its completely understandable, dont get me wrong, I think Quinn kicks DA's ass all over this earth, and Ive served lums NUMEROUS times, but we need him here. He's the yin to our yang. He has his opinion and he's allowed to spray it, its his constitutional right, give the guy a break.
BTW, I dont think Lum is a puppet at all, way back when, when this whole puppet thing was started, someone checked his IP and it was in Oregon, I think he even poted a picture of his town and pointed out his house.
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
-
I ain't buying it - I still say ban his ass.
-
Browns football is, like, the greatest thing out there. There is NOTHING I enjoy more in life than sitting on the sofa getting ready to watch the game. And living/growing up where I do/did, I am/was like the only Browns fan I knew, so it was pretty much me reading box scores/articles/whatever after the games and hoping we'd get a little blurb or highlight on ESPN I could rally around...I didn't have other Browns fans to commiserate and talk shit with.
That's why a place like this, in theory, is great. We come from all over the globe and can talk about our favorite thing with other folks who also find it to be their favorite thing. Great, right? Who better to complain to about a shitty coaching decision or play than someone who feels as passionately about it as you do? Who better to talk about the upcoming draft than with people who care about who the Browns might pick than someone who is as excited about it as you are? Who better to exalt in the joys of winning (well, if that ever happens...) than someone who cares about it as much as you do?
Well, this place isn't that. It is a place currently being overrun by someone who doesn't give a shit about OUR team. Whether it is a real person or not at this point doesn't even concern me. The fact is that "thing" is ruining this community and everyone knows it. I originally signed up and joined this place because I truly found it to be the best place to talk browns football with like-minded fans. This is, sadly, no longer the case.
I can get Browns news elsewhere. And there would be a great deal of folks I'd miss chatting with if I were to no longer visit. But, you know what? If the powers that be decide to not banish the Lumbergh person/character/puppet/alter ego/whatever, you can go ahead and delete my account. The choice is in your hands, but please take action one way or another. Call me a pussy, a fag, whatever. I don't care. I'm taking a stand for a place that used to be great and has now become a childish pit of suckitude. I have plenty of other places where I can waste my time without being pulled around by marionette strings/having every single conversation destroyed by one asshole/puppet. I think many of us have had enough.
Mike
mz. said:
Browns football is, like, the greatest thing out there. There is NOTHING I enjoy more in life than sitting on the sofa getting ready to watch the game. And living/growing up where I do/did, I am/was like the only Browns fan I knew, so it was pretty much me reading box scores/articles/whatever after the games and hoping we'd get a little blurb or highlight on ESPN I could rally around...I didn't have other Browns fans to commiserate and talk shit with.That's why a place like this, in theory, is great. We come from all over the globe and can talk about our favorite thing with other folks who also find it to be their favorite thing. Great, right? Who better to complain to about a shitty coaching decision or play than someone who feels as passionately about it as you do? Who better to talk about the upcoming draft than with people who care about who the Browns might pick than someone who is as excited about it as you are? Who better to exalt in the joys of winning (well, if that ever happens...) than someone who cares about it as much as you do?
Well, this place isn't that. It is a place currently being overrun by someone who doesn't give a shit about OUR team. Whether it is a real person or not at this point doesn't even concern me. The fact is that "thing" is ruining this community and everyone knows it. I originally signed up and joined this place because I truly found it to be the best place to talk browns football with like-minded fans. This is, sadly, no longer the case.
I can get Browns news elsewhere. And there would be a great deal of folks I'd miss chatting with if I were to no longer visit. But, you know what? If the powers that be decide to not banish the Lumbergh person/character/puppet/alter ego/whatever, you can go ahead and delete my account. The choice is in your hands, but please take action one way or another. Call me a pussy, a fag, whatever. I don't care. I'm taking a stand for a place that used to be great and has now become a childish pit of suckitude. I have plenty of other places where I can waste my time without being pulled around by marionette strings/having every single conversation destroyed by one asshole/puppet. I think many of us have had enough.
Mike
Well mz the pussy, after tonight I don't think you have to worry Dumbergh ever again.
-
-
See, why did you guys have to go and scare lums away, he was fun to argue with. Yeah he throws insults out like grandma throws candy on halloween, but we need an antagonist.
If it werent for Lums, we probably would be ALOT less informed on our QB's, as he makes us think, and brings our own statistics and facts to prove him wrong, and shut him up, in that process, we learn more!
He's just a fan in oregon with a favorite player in the league, and he's pissed that other people dont see DA in the same light that he does, its completely understandable, dont get me wrong, I think Quinn kicks DA's ass all over this earth, and Ive served lums NUMEROUS times, but we need him here. He's the yin to our yang. He has his opinion and he's allowed to spray it, its his constitutional right, give the guy a break.
BTW, I dont think Lum is a puppet at all, way back when, when this whole puppet thing was started, someone checked his IP and it was in Oregon, I think he even poted a picture of his town and pointed out his house.
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
See, why did you guys have to go and scare lums away, he was fun to argue with. Yeah he throws insults out like grandma throws candy on halloween, but we need an antagonist.
If it werent for Lums, we probably would be ALOT less informed on our QB's, as he makes us think, and brings our own statistics and facts to prove him wrong, and shut him up, in that process, we learn more!
He's just a fan in oregon with a favorite player in the league, and he's pissed that other people dont see DA in the same light that he does, its completely understandable, dont get me wrong, I think Quinn kicks DA's ass all over this earth, and Ive served lums NUMEROUS times, but we need him here. He's the yin to our yang. He has his opinion and he's allowed to spray it, its his constitutional right, give the guy a break.
BTW, I dont think Lum is a puppet at all, way back when, when this whole puppet thing was started, someone checked his IP and it was in Oregon, I think he even poted a picture of his town and pointed out his house.
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
Did you check to see where that pic came from? I did. Did you see a house that had a Browns' flag? I didn't. I have heard of "Where's Waldo" though. Try Google.
Do you always believe everything you are told? Has it ever occurred to you that you were told what ever someone wanted you to hear? (in this case some one typed what they wanted you to read.)
-
Anyone who is still feeling "in the dark" about the Limbergher character, it's because you didn't really read Flugel's post in this thread. Try reading it again. This time actually read it.
Thanks ND & Damajuki for your acknowledgments.
This board can be as FUN or miserable as we want it to be. Choco pretty much nails it when he says don't respond to Lummy's every opinion if you have a hard time with his style.
Damajuki also nailed it when he said this board is alot like Cheers. There's all kinds of opportunities for fun on this board.
Let's get the game faces on - kick off is in less than 2 hours.
- Tom F.
Thanks ND & Damajuki for your acknowledgments.
This board can be as FUN or miserable as we want it to be. Choco pretty much nails it when he says don't respond to Lummy's every opinion if you have a hard time with his style.
Damajuki also nailed it when he said this board is alot like Cheers. There's all kinds of opportunities for fun on this board.
Let's get the game faces on - kick off is in less than 2 hours.
- Tom F.
Exactly. Now Lums can be the instigator every time Brady screws up as the starter- and IMHO he earned it tonight. BUT> He's gonna have to realize we jumped Anderson's case all last year for sub par performance.
-
See, why did you guys have to go and scare lums away, he was fun to argue with. Yeah he throws insults out like grandma throws candy on halloween, but we need an antagonist.
If it werent for Lums, we probably would be ALOT less informed on our QB's, as he makes us think, and brings our own statistics and facts to prove him wrong, and shut him up, in that process, we learn more!
He's just a fan in oregon with a favorite player in the league, and he's pissed that other people dont see DA in the same light that he does, its completely understandable, dont get me wrong, I think Quinn kicks DA's ass all over this earth, and Ive served lums NUMEROUS times, but we need him here. He's the yin to our yang. He has his opinion and he's allowed to spray it, its his constitutional right, give the guy a break.
BTW, I dont think Lum is a puppet at all, way back when, when this whole puppet thing was started, someone checked his IP and it was in Oregon, I think he even poted a picture of his town and pointed out his house.
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
See, why did you guys have to go and scare lums away, he was fun to argue with. Yeah he throws insults out like grandma throws candy on halloween, but we need an antagonist.
If it werent for Lums, we probably would be ALOT less informed on our QB's, as he makes us think, and brings our own statistics and facts to prove him wrong, and shut him up, in that process, we learn more!
He's just a fan in oregon with a favorite player in the league, and he's pissed that other people dont see DA in the same light that he does, its completely understandable, dont get me wrong, I think Quinn kicks DA's ass all over this earth, and Ive served lums NUMEROUS times, but we need him here. He's the yin to our yang. He has his opinion and he's allowed to spray it, its his constitutional right, give the guy a break.
BTW, I dont think Lum is a puppet at all, way back when, when this whole puppet thing was started, someone checked his IP and it was in Oregon, I think he even poted a picture of his town and pointed out his house.
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
All you have to do is watch a QB play and you see everything you need to know...Lummy Dummy adfded nothing to the noard but to fuel chaos...he adds zero,zilch nada
-
See, why did you guys have to go and scare lums away, he was fun to argue with. Yeah he throws insults out like grandma throws candy on halloween, but we need an antagonist.
If it werent for Lums, we probably would be ALOT less informed on our QB's, as he makes us think, and brings our own statistics and facts to prove him wrong, and shut him up, in that process, we learn more!
He's just a fan in oregon with a favorite player in the league, and he's pissed that other people dont see DA in the same light that he does, its completely understandable, dont get me wrong, I think Quinn kicks DA's ass all over this earth, and Ive served lums NUMEROUS times, but we need him here. He's the yin to our yang. He has his opinion and he's allowed to spray it, its his constitutional right, give the guy a break.
BTW, I dont think Lum is a puppet at all, way back when, when this whole puppet thing was started, someone checked his IP and it was in Oregon, I think he even poted a picture of his town and pointed out his house.
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
Oh, and to the person that made the comment regarding lum not adding anything by his comment about the guy coming out of the pool, he was right, jumping out of a pool doesnt score TD's, I think that was his way of caling that kid a workout warrior
It was a hypothetical scenario. But no, he wasn't right, but that was still his way of contributing nothing of value to a thread.
-
Thanks ND & Damajuki for your acknowledgments.
This board can be as FUN or miserable as we want it to be. Choco pretty much nails it when he says don't respond to Lummy's every opinion if you have a hard time with his style.
Damajuki also nailed it when he said this board is alot like Cheers. There's all kinds of opportunities for fun on this board.
Let's get the game faces on - kick off is in less than 2 hours.
- Tom F.
Exactly. Now Lums can be the instigator every time Brady screws up as the starter- and IMHO he earned it tonight. BUT> He's gonna have to realize we jumped Anderson's case all last year for sub par performance.
Exactly. Now Lums can be the instigator every time Brady screws up as the starter- and IMHO he earned it tonight. BUT> He's gonna have to realize we jumped Anderson's case all last year for sub par performance.
Anderson was scrutinized on a pass-by-pass basis, and he was blasted for every incompletion. i'm sure this Board will be tolerant if Quinn is held to the same standard. i won't be one of the guys doing the scrutinizing, but i'll be reading the posts for entertainment.
-
@inspecta said:
The only way Brady will get "more of" a pass from us Browns fans that we gave DA is if and only if he beats Pittsburgh. We beat them, and for the rest of the season Quinn will get a lot of slack from us. If not, then we'll be on him like we were on DA.Some how I doubt the accuracy of this.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
