Ultimatum Time
-
Masters said:
Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.
BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.
-
@jadbf said:
Man I hate the quote feature doesn't include past quotes.On the first two . I mean "you the management" as a collective group.
On the second two.
you got me.
But I thought this was "THE BROWNS BOARD", quit being such a pussy.
It is The Browns Board and using archived posts to prove someone a liar/wrong is part of the fun.
BTW, to clear the air on another misconception ... I do not believe Ghoolie and/or Rich are even banned. Didn't Rich just post here recently? So, if Ghoolie and Rich aren't banned, then that kind of deflates the call to have Lums banned too, huh?
We have many cards that we could play here, it's just boring. I will tell you that you have no F'ing clue what goes on here. Actually, the truth really couldn't be any more ass backwards from your accusations ... In fact, if you knew what the hell you were talking about more often, your IQ might reach 125.
-
Masters said:
And that makes it look less odd....
No, I just am amussed by the puppet thingie and wanted to throw that out there to read even more conspiracy angles ... oh wait, I hear Golfer typing now ...
-
To completly change the subject. Anyone make it out to Nautica on Sat and check out the NAAFS fights. Alot of good fighters in OH. It was a good time.
-
@jadbf said:
You know I actually believe that. But don't you see the irony here? The moderators (lord I'll never say you again, wouldn't want you to get your personal panties in a bunch), now have to explain everything that is done. And why is that? one MIGHT say that it's because all moderation up until this point has been haphazard and easily questioned?Ahhh ... we now have to explain everything that is done? Hmmm... Not that we had to allow everyone to cheer the 10-second moderating of Lums last post ... "Hey did anyone else see that post?" "yeah I saw it, I then clicked my stop watch and the post was gone in 10.4 seconds" ... "Yea Mods!"
My reasoning of explaining that Lums pulled his own post, was to just keep illustrating that you guys have no clue what goes on here, but declare yourselves experts on the moderation of this forum (don't forget Golfer's 120 I.Q.!!)
-
@jadbf said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!SO the auto edit only doesn't work for you? NICE! NOW THAT IS FUNNY...make me look like the fool I am!
That's been place well before today ... but keep huffing and puffing
-
@jadbf said:
Gee, and you just can't resist responding to me can you now Stan? I'm enjoying myself. Are you?What was that, When your beat you turn everything to your attention? Didn't you just address me and I responded, is that really hard to comprehend?
-
@jadbf said:
LOL that wasn't huffing and puffing! I think it's pure genius! I hadn't noticed before. I thought I saw posts from you with the rothlesburger change in them. I was wrong and it caught me and made me look silly!Score one for you!
Ah, but I got you to respond so now .. your ... it ...
ARGH!
-
Masters said:
And that makes it look less odd....
FYI, some wannabe sensitivity trainer by the name of "WPB Quinn Fan" decided he needed to review my posts before they appeared.
Having your posts show up a half hour after you post them does not get the correct message across. That's why I deleted that shit.
Apparently WPBs review period has worn off, so we're back to status quo.
-
I....heart....boobs....???? I....guess....????
-
Masters said:
And that makes it look less odd....
FYI, some wannabe sensitivity trainer by the name of "WPB Quinn Fan" decided he needed to review my posts before they appeared.
Having your posts show up a half hour after you post them does not get the correct message across. That's why I deleted that shit.
Apparently WPBs review period has worn off, so we're back to status quo.
FYI, some wannabe sensitivity trainer by the name of "WPB Quinn Fan" decided he needed to review my posts before they appeared.
Having your posts show up a half hour after you post them does not get the correct message across. That's why I deleted that shit.
Apparently WPBs review period has worn off, so we're back to status quo.
That's an explaination that makes sense. Especially since it was quoting a previous post in it....

-
Is this the longest thread in the board ?
-
@inspecta said:
I continue to amaze myself and set records.we missed ya inspecta. things got a little wild. shep started prognosticating IQ numbers based on "it factor". he says he can see it in the way you rap on youtube.
-
@planet-0range said:
Also, you have got to be pretty blind and/or stubborn not to see that Quinn is the better QB.Anderson: 8 drives produce 16 points (all 16 points vs 1st team D's)
Quinn: 10 drives produce 13 points (10 of those vs backups)
You know what that means? Don't say I never told ya.
-
LOL. I can see Mangini acting like a auctioneer with DA poising for the other teams. But everything goes afoul when DA loses sight of where he is stepping and falls over Mangini causing the Microphone to collapse.
The other teams then leave the building with Mangini going 7th rounder, 7th rounder, anybody, 7th rounder.
-
@planet-0range said:
Also, you have got to be pretty blind and/or stubborn not to see that Quinn is the better QB.Anderson: 8 drives produce 16 points (all 16 points vs 1st team D's)
Quinn: 10 drives produce 13 points (10 of those vs backups)
You know what that means? Don't say I never told ya.
Anderson: 8 drives produce 16 points (all 16 points vs 1st team D's)
Quinn: 10 drives produce 13 points (10 of those vs backups)
You know what that means? Don't say I never told ya.
Nope. The last Anderson field goal drive was against the backups. The 2 FG's against Detroit were non-drives. Anderson has had 1 scoring drive against the starters, Quinn 2.
-
Anderson: 8 drives produce 16 points (all 16 points vs 1st team D's)
Quinn: 10 drives produce 13 points (10 of those vs backups)
You know what that means? Don't say I never told ya.
Nope. The last Anderson field goal drive was against the backups. The 2 FG's against Detroit were non-drives. Anderson has had 1 scoring drive against the starters, Quinn 2.
Nope. The last Anderson field goal drive was against the backups. The 2 FG's against Detroit were non-drives. Anderson has had 1 scoring drive against the starters, Quinn 2.
the last Anderson field goal drive occurred prior to both of Quinn's scores.
Unless you are contending that Tennessee put in their backups for Anderson's drive at the start of the 3rd and then re-inserted the starters for the end of the 3rd qtr and start of the 4th qtr then you are full of shit.
EDIT: Either way you are full of shit. I should have been more clear.
-
@shepwrite said:
Can we make a deal to NOT QUOTE LUMS??? I'm trying to play along here so I put him on ignore.I didn't put him on ignore, but co-sign. I have refrained from actually responding to his illogical posts today. Hopefully, others will follow.
-
@shepwrite said:
Can we make a deal to NOT QUOTE LUMS??? I'm trying to play along here so I put him on ignore.I agree, ignore works much better when we don't quote him in replies.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
