Skip to content

Ultimatum Time

The Browns Board
218 62 13.1k
  • Zombo said:

    He's a dude from Oregon

    Who registered in the eastern time zone.....

  • CurlyBill.jpg
  • Hell, I've ignored almost evry thread about Quinn vs. anderson debate....I never see Lumbergh...lol....if you don't want to hear lumbergh, see any posts by him, avoid the threads...works excellent for me. Support whoever the coach picks, support the Browns and avoid the Controversy at Qb like I have since Kosar/testaverde. It is useless and all you inspire is diametrically oppossed views which only causes frustration in the end. Peace....Now we still need a stud MLB, Dqwell and Barton are Average at best...lol

  • Please Don't Feed The Troll! 🥷

  • Zombo said:

    Tom V. and Rich were raging war with the admin and lost.

    Lums is a defending his favorite player. Big difference.

    Those two "sonsabitches" weren't banned because they didn't like Kellen Winslow. They wanted to take over and dominate the site. Lumbergh is dominating QB threads by defending his favorite Cleveland Brown.

    I don't even see a similarity.

    Zombo

    You don't see the similarity? The similarity is that they are taking over threads and being jackasses in the process. You don't see that similarity?

  • Just do some light moderation is all.

    Pretty simple to give him a chance to cease being only an instigator. I honestly think the guy probably has enough football knowledge to "debate" but for whatever attention-whore related reason, simply chooses only to ankle-bite. I mean, how hard is it to try and defend DA more in the Zombo/Stan method? Still allows for some nice, aggressive, "chippy" posts, but doesn't resort to just being a jackass. 😉

  • Lum doesn't own anyone

    If you can't help but reply to even his most outrageous comments, I say that is being owned.....but ok...we will call it a figure of speech and leave it at that.

  • mz the pussy,

    I think Lum is one of "the powers that be"....no proof, just a hunch. Otherwise, he would been banned long ago. I agree with you though, his shit's getting old.

    88fingerslewy said:

    mz the pussy,

    I think Lum is one of "the powers that be"....no proof, just a hunch. Otherwise, he would been banned long ago. I agree with you though, his shit's getting old.

    I'm sure his posts would be edited to say stupid shit also, if he were real.

    They do it to the other "annoying" posters, but not Lum.

  • Honestly, it is a bit different. Tom V. not only was acting the ass...he made numerous personal attacks on people, myself included, which warranted his banning.

    I don't think that lums deserves banning as much as I believe he should be reigned in a bit. There should be allowed to have a conversation about QBing without being called a BQ fag just because you wonder if BQ could do better.

  • Lums is a defending his favorite player. Big difference.

    Baloney.

    You do a nice job of "defending" DA. What Lum does is institigation/agitation, pure and simple, with a little dash of "defending" thrown in.

  • I don't think people would even care if he would just stick to the "Pro-DA" side of things, and not be such a "Anti-Quinn" monger. Any chance to blast Quinn or anyone who gives him any credit. Non-stop.

    Not like the guy swears or posts lude material or makes personal threats, but come on the board is nothing but Lumberg posts saying BQ-FAG and BQ has a wimpie arm and shit.

  • 21 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

    10 Members: DTBH, AZBrowns, LaneAdkins, ballpeen, Brownshirt, Dan in Florida, Lumbergh, Aloysius, LCDawgFan13, shepwrite

    ---------------------

    How many times are you going to say bye before you actually leave? 😆

  • Lum doesn't own anyone

    If you can't help but reply to even his most outrageous comments, I say that is being owned.....but ok...we will call it a figure of speech and leave it at that.

    @ballpeen said:

    If you can't help but reply to even his most outrageous comments, I say that is being owned.....but ok...we will call it a figure of speech and leave it at that.

    Right...and yet, here you are in a thread about Lums claiming that *he* doesn't affect you.

    uh. huh.

  • Drunkandstupid and Orangenotbrown are so far from Lumburghian its not even a comparison.

    Yes, those two can get "chippy" but that's true of everyone the boards. Nothing wrong with that.

    However, both of them are willing to enter a debate, make and concede points, and have what's called a discussion. (Wow, novel idea.)

    Lum is simply a troll. A somewhat educated troll, but a troll none the less.

    I'm with WPD, don't ban him but hold him to SOME standard.

  • It's a message board, thats all it is. Try not taking it to seriously you bunch of damn winers.

  • this thread is funny 🙄

  • It's a message board, thats all it is. Try not taking it to seriously you bunch of damn winers.

    @razor1414 said:

    It's a message board, thats all it is. Try not taking it to seriously you bunch of damn winers.

    Haha, I am not one of these guys pleading to have Lumbergh banned or to be held at a different standard, but some people get worked up over words.

    People can say "Oh, it's a message board" but that doesn't matter. Words invoke emotions out of people no matter how they are channeled - through speech or written literature, it doesn't matter.

    I have grown the ability to laugh it off most of the time, but it does get kind of annoying at times.

    Other times, the guy just proves to be either completely bias or completely moronic.

  • Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.

    Thanks newb.

    You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.

    When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.

    I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    I think if we all had a few of these:

    Wines_Close.jpg

    everything would be okay!!

    (Sorry razor, I couldn't resist!! 😆 )

    no worries, spelling is not my thing.

  • [thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?