Ultimatum Time
-
@hiwaygal said:
I think if we all had a few of these:
everything would be okay!!
(Sorry razor, I couldn't resist!!
)no worries, spelling is not my thing.
-
[thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?
-
Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.
Thanks newb.
You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.
When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.
I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.
Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.
Thanks newb.
You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.
When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.
I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.
I agree totally this should be place for browns fans to talk football. All i am saying is that is there are way to many post that have nothing to do with browns football.
yours truly, the wonder boy
-
Zombo is right.. stop crying.
Do something about it... like not being a bitch all the time.
-
Zombo is right.. stop crying.
Do something about it... like not being a bitch all the time.
Zombo is right.. stop crying.
Do something about it... like not being a bitch all the time.
Or they could just go use another board, which was what they offered to do.
That's how the real world works. If you go to a business and you don't like their product / customer service, then you go to the competitor next time.
The question is, will they actually do it?
Plus, I hijacked this thread. It's about weed now.....
-
I appreciate you coming in here to read this, Zombo.
Zombo said:
Lums is not a puppet, I know it for a fact. There are no puppets, Horse Balls was character that was created in good humor and for good reason, other than that, there are no puppets by any Admins, or 'insiders". I would know.And I believe this character was created to quell the "Quinn love." How do you explain this?
Masters said:
Who registered in the eastern time zone.....I could be wrong, too. He may very well be real. But that isn't even the point anymore.
Zombo said:
Hell, I'll still fight you over Dawson's kick being too low against the Raiders two years ago if you want a Lumberg distraction.If it were only that easy. I love debating Browns shit. But that's not what's happening anymore. This QB competition is important (to me) and I would have liked to discuss this rationally. A lot of us have tried, and it just isn't working out. Watching the Browns lose is frustrating enough. Coming here (a purported place for Browns fans) and having some non-Browns fan shove shit in our face has grown beyond tiresome.
Zombo said:
But leaving because an opinionated fan of one of our players is too much for you? You are one of the smarter guys around here ... you can work around him and still enjoy it here ... figure it out.Zombo
And you guys will be IMO losing a lot of other smart guys once the Lumbergh charade grows unacceptable for them, too. You are one of the smarter guys around here, Zombo, and I'm sure you don't that to happen because one prick/puppet ruined things.
Like I said, the choice is in the mods' hands and I'm fine either way.
-
You sure can and should walk away from the BrownsBoard but once BQ wins the job and starts leading the Browns wont u missing teasing Lumberg ? Your chance to stick it up to the man and you wont be there .... oh well , goodbye mz the pussy.
-
Mike,
You sound pretty frustrated, and I can't help but agree with you. I'd hate for you to leave, but I think Z is partially right: Give it a day or two, and there will be plenty on the board to keep you occupied. Still, if it's too much, PM me some contact info to keep you posted of goings on.
-
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
-
Zombo said:
Lums is a defending his favorite player. Big difference.
Zombo
Lums graduated from defending Anderson to bashing Quinn at every opportunity a long time ago. When the future face of the franchise can't even be mentioned without this dickface popping up and spewing garbage and ruining a good thread it's time to do something about it.
-
-
mz the pussy: Nice knowin' ya... Sorry but I don't think one guy should dictate who is or is not allowed. Lums is a onesided DA bandwaggoner, but essentially harmless. He is nothing in compared to the Rich's, Goulie's , jacksplats..he is harmless. no sure why you let him get to you. He is comical .. so as I said.. if your going to leave.. then leave.. you'll be missed.. but I believe most of us would prefer you stay.. lums or not
-
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
and we lost not just one site but along with rich and Tom V. they bragged about taking down the ABJ site. great brown's fans. they infected every post with dribble and crap and the site became worthless. but that was a situation of a few guys(not brown's fans) who had two and three IDs and set out to ruin the site and they did a good job.
-
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
My curiosity has been piqued!
Recount said tale of sadness and woe.
-
I'm sorry, I only read the first post.
I hate posts like that. Why don't you just leave and not come back instead of having someone delete your account?
It's an open forum. You're going to get tards of all sorts. Deal with them.
-
[thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?
-
Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.
Thanks newb.
You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.
When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.
I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.
Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.
Thanks newb.
You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.
When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.
I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.
Get over it. I don't think some oldtimers like you either.
-
AdaM said:
No you cant. You can have 6 mature or 12 juvenile. Or 1/2 pound dry.Maybe it was just Mendocino county then. There was a special on CNBC a while back on it, but I could have sworn that it was state-wide.
Also...
here are the guidelines set in different areas - Cannabis guidelines adopted by Cities
EDIT: It is just Mendocino County, They passed Measure G in 2000, which essentially made the growing of marijuana for recreational use, legal in the county, but it has not been approved by the state.....yet....
-
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.
It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.
-jj
I was about to bring my violin to this thread until reading this.
Dude your posts are gold. Golf clap for JJ
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login