Skip to content

Ultimatum Time

The Browns Board
218 62 13.1k
  • You sure can and should walk away from the BrownsBoard but once BQ wins the job and starts leading the Browns wont u missing teasing Lumberg ? Your chance to stick it up to the man and you wont be there .... oh well , goodbye mz the pussy.

  • Mike,

    You sound pretty frustrated, and I can't help but agree with you. I'd hate for you to leave, but I think Z is partially right: Give it a day or two, and there will be plenty on the board to keep you occupied. Still, if it's too much, PM me some contact info to keep you posted of goings on.

  • Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

  • Zombo said:

    Lums is a defending his favorite player. Big difference.

    Zombo

    Lums graduated from defending Anderson to bashing Quinn at every opportunity a long time ago. When the future face of the franchise can't even be mentioned without this dickface popping up and spewing garbage and ruining a good thread it's time to do something about it.

  • @lumbergh said:

    CurlyBill.jpg

    Is this your attempt at humor? Want to know the funny part? The funny part is that you have 933 more posts than me and I still have more thanks than you, so either people really like what I gotta say or they really don't like what you gotta say.

  • keeping him well fed i see

  • mz the pussy: Nice knowin' ya... Sorry but I don't think one guy should dictate who is or is not allowed. Lums is a onesided DA bandwaggoner, but essentially harmless. He is nothing in compared to the Rich's, Goulie's , jacksplats..he is harmless. no sure why you let him get to you. He is comical .. so as I said.. if your going to leave.. then leave.. you'll be missed.. but I believe most of us would prefer you stay.. lums or not

  • Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

    @jason-j said:

    Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

    and we lost not just one site but along with rich and Tom V. they bragged about taking down the ABJ site. great brown's fans. they infected every post with dribble and crap and the site became worthless. but that was a situation of a few guys(not brown's fans) who had two and three IDs and set out to ruin the site and they did a good job.

  • Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

    @jason-j said:

    Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

    My curiosity has been piqued!

    Recount said tale of sadness and woe.

  • I'm sorry, I only read the first post.

    I hate posts like that. Why don't you just leave and not come back instead of having someone delete your account?

    It's an open forum. You're going to get tards of all sorts. Deal with them.

  • [thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?

    @azbrowns said:

    [thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?

    No you cant. You can have 6 mature or 12 juvenile. Or 1/2 pound dry.

  • Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.

    Thanks newb.

    You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.

    When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.

    I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.

    @greythan said:

    Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.

    Thanks newb.

    You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.

    When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.

    I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.

    Get over it. I don't think some oldtimers like you either.

  • @azbrowns said:

    [thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?

    No you cant. You can have 6 mature or 12 juvenile. Or 1/2 pound dry.

    AdaM said:

    No you cant. You can have 6 mature or 12 juvenile. Or 1/2 pound dry.

    Maybe it was just Mendocino county then. There was a special on CNBC a while back on it, but I could have sworn that it was state-wide.

    Also...

    here are the guidelines set in different areas - Cannabis guidelines adopted by Cities

    EDIT: It is just Mendocino County, They passed Measure G in 2000, which essentially made the growing of marijuana for recreational use, legal in the county, but it has not been approved by the state.....yet....

  • Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

    @jason-j said:

    Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

    It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

    -jj

    I was about to bring my violin to this thread until reading this.

    Dude your posts are gold. Golf clap for JJ

  • I don't think people would even care if he would just stick to the "Pro-DA" side of things, and not be such a "Anti-Quinn" monger. Any chance to blast Quinn or anyone who gives him any credit. Non-stop.

    Not like the guy swears or posts lude material or makes personal threats, but come on the board is nothing but Lumberg posts saying BQ-FAG and BQ has a wimpie arm and shit.

    @dtbh said:

    I don't think people would even care if he would just stick to the "Pro-DA" side of things, and not be such a "Anti-Quinn" monger. Any chance to blast Quinn or anyone who gives him any credit. Non-stop.

    Not like the guy swears or posts lude material or makes personal threats, but come on the board is nothing but Lumberg posts saying BQ-FAG and BQ has a wimpie arm and shit.

    Dude....there are plenty of anti-DA mongers....if we banned them there would be 12 bannings today.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Oh, dear God. My teenage son's stupidest friends just found the board.

    Why do you let him hang out with him if he is that stupid??

  • @dtbh said:

    I don't think people would even care if he would just stick to the "Pro-DA" side of things, and not be such a "Anti-Quinn" monger. Any chance to blast Quinn or anyone who gives him any credit. Non-stop.

    Not like the guy swears or posts lude material or makes personal threats, but come on the board is nothing but Lumberg posts saying BQ-FAG and BQ has a wimpie arm and shit.

    Dude....there are plenty of anti-DA mongers....if we banned them there would be 12 bannings today.

    @ballpeen said:

    Dude....there are plenty of anti-DA mongers....if we banned them there would be 12 bannings today.

    Well DA did make life hell for alot of browns fans last year so you can't really blame them. I love how peen and Zombo are seriously in hear defending lumbergh. what a bunch of clowns

  • at what point to you stop banning then? I've been banned. Once for telling someone the word "wigger" is offensive because it's a play on the "n" word. (not sure why it was ban worthy)

    if you want everyone to tell you the Browns are always on the right path, that everything they do is good, that other teams win because they cheat, then than this is the board for you.

    The accepted posters here will never tell you like it is. Heck, everyone loved Winslow and Romeo and Savage last year at this time. Most will come out now and say that they never did, but i remember differently.

    Sometime people have to be made to see reality.

  • @dtbh said:

    I don't think people would even care if he would just stick to the "Pro-DA" side of things, and not be such a "Anti-Quinn" monger. Any chance to blast Quinn or anyone who gives him any credit. Non-stop.

    Not like the guy swears or posts lude material or makes personal threats, but come on the board is nothing but Lumberg posts saying BQ-FAG and BQ has a wimpie arm and shit.

    Dude....there are plenty of anti-DA mongers....if we banned them there would be 12 bannings today.

    @ballpeen said:

    Dude....there are plenty of anti-DA mongers....if we banned them there would be 12 bannings today.

    Don't you think that's from a result of what Mike is upset with (OP)??

    Before Lumberg came on the scene, DA never got it any worse than Frye would when he'd tuck it & take a sack.

  • @lumbergh said:

    CurlyBill.jpg

    Don't let the door hit you where DA splits you every night