Where to Watch - KC Game
-
I think someone else usually posts these so sorry if l’m stealing your thunder. Think of it as borrowing thunder. Yeah. Borrowing.
Looks like most of us will be able to watch the game in the comfort of whatever the hell is most comfortable to watch the game. Except you people in Florida, New England, and parts of Georgia. At least you have access to better seafood.
I think someone else usually posts these so sorry if l’m stealing your thunder. Think of it as borrowing thunder.
Haha. Actually someone before me used to do it. So I did the stealing at some point.
The 506SPORTS.COM site is quite helpful to me in southern West Virginia as we don't get to see the Browns as often as I would like.
-
I think someone else usually posts these so sorry if l’m stealing your thunder. Think of it as borrowing thunder.
Haha. Actually someone before me used to do it. So I did the stealing at some point.
The 506SPORTS.COM site is quite helpful to me in southern West Virginia as we don't get to see the Browns as often as I would like.
Haha. Actually someone before me used to do it. So I did the stealing at some point.
The 506SPORTS.COM site is quite helpful to me in southern West Virginia as we don't get to see the Browns as often as I would like.
Right on. I’m out of market in the Cincy area so in a similar boat except with the “Bengals factor” in the mix. It seems as the team improves the likelihood of watching their games here improves too. It’s great.
-
Haha. Actually someone before me used to do it. So I did the stealing at some point.
The 506SPORTS.COM site is quite helpful to me in southern West Virginia as we don't get to see the Browns as often as I would like.
Right on. I’m out of market in the Cincy area so in a similar boat except with the “Bengals factor” in the mix. It seems as the team improves the likelihood of watching their games here improves too. It’s great.
Right on. I’m out of market in the Cincy area so in a similar boat except with the “Bengals factor” in the mix. It seems as the team improves the likelihood of watching their games here improves too. It’s great.
I'm right up the road from you in Dayton, which the NFL considers part of the Bengals market. The good news based on a little research I did, there's only two games this year where the Bungles will preempt.
Beside the Chiefs- Baltimore (SNF), Steelers (MNF), and Packers (Christmas Day) are all national games.
-
Just saw the injury report. A few Browns listed as questionable, among them OBJ and curiously McLaughlin with what sounds like a hamstring issue. here’s the dets…
-
I’m in Northern WV. And we are the half way point between pittspuke and cincy. So we normally get the squeelers here
-
OBJ already questionable.
-
No worries about our family.
Honey badger in covid, that's news.
-
Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous. I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn, Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before. I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there. I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.
I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.
-
Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous. I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn, Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before. I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there. I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.
I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.
Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous. I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn, Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before. I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there. I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.
I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.
Maybe a closer look below ↓↓↓ but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.
-
Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous. I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn, Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before. I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there. I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.
I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.
Maybe a closer look below ↓↓↓ but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.
Maybe a closer look below ↓↓↓ but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.
Thanks for the zoom. I already did that. Like I said, I should be good. Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line. The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door. For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets. I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.
-
Maybe a closer look below ↓↓↓ but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.
Thanks for the zoom. I already did that. Like I said, I should be good. Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line. The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door. For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets. I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.
Thanks for the zoom. I already did that. Like I said, I should be good. Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line. The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door. For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets. I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.
I'll be close to you, heading down to Lake Guntersville state park in early October.
Hopefully the Browns- Chargers game will be on the local network. Kind of doubt it lol.
-
If you can't get a normal TV feed - living near Boston, this is me, today - here are your best options.
And if you want to watch on your TV rather than your laptop.. my suggestion is Chromecast for throwing to the big screen.
-
Some new rules, and new emphasis on offensive holding calls.
Interesting. but not good if you are a cb and taking on a powerful rb, I think.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login