Skip to content

Where to Watch - KC Game

The Browns Board
14 11 675
  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Just saw the injury report. A few Browns listed as questionable, among them OBJ and curiously McLaughlin with what sounds like a hamstring issue. here’s the dets…

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/injury-report-odell-beckham-jr-among-5-browns-listed-as-questionable-vs-chiefs

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I’m in Northern WV. And we are the half way point between pittspuke and cincy. So we normally get the squeelers here

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #7

    OBJ already questionable.

  • S Silver slayer wrote on last edited by
    #8

    No worries about our family. 

    Honey badger in covid, that's news.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous.  I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn,  Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before.  I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there.  I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.

    I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.

  • Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous.  I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn,  Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before.  I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there.  I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.

    I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @ballpeen said:

    Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous.  I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn,  Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before.  I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there.  I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.

    I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.

    Maybe a closer look below  ↓↓↓   but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.

    Screenshot_2021-09-11_065301.jpg

  • @ballpeen said:

    Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous.  I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn,  Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before.  I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there.  I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.

    I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.

    Maybe a closer look below  ↓↓↓   but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.

    Screenshot_2021-09-11_065301.jpg

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mjp28 said:

    Maybe a closer look below  ↓↓↓   but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.

    Screenshot_2021-09-11_065301.jpg

    Thanks for the zoom.  I already did that.  Like I said, I should be good.  Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line.  The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door.  For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets.  I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Maybe a closer look below  ↓↓↓   but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.

    Screenshot_2021-09-11_065301.jpg

    Thanks for the zoom.  I already did that.  Like I said, I should be good.  Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line.  The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door.  For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets.  I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #12

    @ballpeen said:

    Thanks for the zoom.  I already did that.  Like I said, I should be good.  Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line.  The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door.  For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets.  I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.

    I'll be close to you, heading down to Lake Guntersville state park in early October. 

    Hopefully the Browns- Chargers game will be on the local network. Kind of doubt it lol.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    If you can't get a normal TV feed - living near Boston, this is me, today - here are your best options.

    https://reddit.nflbite.com/

    https://sportsurge.net/

    And if you want to watch on your TV rather than your laptop.. my suggestion is Chromecast for throwing to the big screen.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Some new rules, and new emphasis on offensive holding calls.

    Interesting. but not good if you are a cb and taking on a powerful rb, I think.