Skip to content

Tour

The Browns Board
159 42 10.5k 1
  • prayers to tour

  • An absolute legend is Tour, he brought me over a Browns Board T-shirt when we played the Vikings in London. Our meeting was all too brief.

    What he doesn't know about football is not worth knowing, all the best my mate.

  • Hi everyone,   I just dated the update and replied down below on August 8, 2022 just to make this current.  Thank you,  Michael,  mjp.

    kinda forced track one, but it gets better.... IMO.... skip to around 13 min mark if you need to. Turns out playing in chlorinated hydrocarbons thru the late 1900s may not have been the best career choice. Anyway it's my first playlist attempt....

    Unfortunately no joke, guys, but if you feel sorry for me for even one second Your nuts will get stomped at a tailgate.... or two.

    That is not to say I am goin' down without a fight, but I am up against the toughest mother of all the C''s. All Thoughts and prayers welcome, but must be paired with the same fervor (or more fervor to our beloved team's success. A SB is the ONE thing I want before I CASH IN MY TIX... It's been q long time since '64.57 years in the wilderness is more than enough.

    STUPID GAME in the grand scheme, but..... THE THOUGHT OF MISSING WHAT WE ALL BELIEVE IS FINALLY around the NEXT corner OR TWO is the only thing that has come close to sending me into a crying jag. Pretty sire about having one gone cornerr left, but two??? We shall see//// right Orion? 😁

    @tour2ma said:

    kinda forced track one, but it gets better.... IMO.... skip to around 13 min mark if you need to. Turns out playing in chlorinated hydrocarbons thru the late 1900s may not have been the best career choice. ANyway ir'smy first playlost atte,pmt....

    Unfortunately no joke, guys, but if you feel sorry for me for even one second Your nuts will get stomped at a tailgate.... or two.

    That is not to say I am goin' down without a fight, but I am up against the toughest mother of all the C''s. All Thoughts and prayers welcome, but must be paired with the same fervor (or more0OR MORE0 fervor to our beloved team's success. A SB is the ONE thing I want before I CASH IN MY TIX... It's been q long time since '64.57 years in the wilderness is more than enough.

    STUPID GAMEin the grand scheme, but..... THE THOUGHT OF MISSING WHAT WE ALL BELIEVE IS FINALLY aronud the NEXT corner OR TWO is thEe only thing that has come close to sending me into a crying jag. Pretty sire about having one gone cornerr left, but two??? We shall see//// right Orion?

    I didn't see this until Tex clued me in... If you need any second opinions- let me know- I'll hook you up with my co season ticket holder Don- who's a retired neurologist... Dealt with this stuff for 30+ years. 

  • I can never not watch our offensive line do the work without thinking of your detailed, passionate posts about the position. You better believe when you beat this thing I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

    Fight like hell, my friend.

  • When I first met you on this board, I had no idea you would become one of my all time favorite posters to read.  You are a game changer that has kept a pulse and countless reasons for this board to continue to exist long after the guy who started/paid for this board passed away.  The response in here says it all about you.  

    You will remain in my thoughts and prayers until we can officially celebrate cancer got in the ring with the wrong guy!

  • Hi everyone,   I just dated the update and replied down below on August 8, 2022 just to make this current.  Thank you,  Michael,  mjp.

    kinda forced track one, but it gets better.... IMO.... skip to around 13 min mark if you need to. Turns out playing in chlorinated hydrocarbons thru the late 1900s may not have been the best career choice. Anyway it's my first playlist attempt....

    Unfortunately no joke, guys, but if you feel sorry for me for even one second Your nuts will get stomped at a tailgate.... or two.

    That is not to say I am goin' down without a fight, but I am up against the toughest mother of all the C''s. All Thoughts and prayers welcome, but must be paired with the same fervor (or more fervor to our beloved team's success. A SB is the ONE thing I want before I CASH IN MY TIX... It's been q long time since '64.57 years in the wilderness is more than enough.

    STUPID GAME in the grand scheme, but..... THE THOUGHT OF MISSING WHAT WE ALL BELIEVE IS FINALLY around the NEXT corner OR TWO is the only thing that has come close to sending me into a crying jag. Pretty sire about having one gone cornerr left, but two??? We shall see//// right Orion? 😁

    @tour2ma said:

    kinda forced track one, but it gets better.... IMO.... skip to around 13 min mark if you need to. Turns out playing in chlorinated hydrocarbons thru the late 1900s may not have been the best career choice. ANyway ir'smy first playlost atte,pmt....

    Unfortunately no joke, guys, but if you feel sorry for me for even one second Your nuts will get stomped at a tailgate.... or two.

    That is not to say I am goin' down without a fight, but I am up against the toughest mother of all the C''s. All Thoughts and prayers welcome, but must be paired with the same fervor (or more0OR MORE0 fervor to our beloved team's success. A SB is the ONE thing I want before I CASH IN MY TIX... It's been q long time since '64.57 years in the wilderness is more than enough.

    STUPID GAMEin the grand scheme, but..... THE THOUGHT OF MISSING WHAT WE ALL BELIEVE IS FINALLY aronud the NEXT corner OR TWO is thEe only thing that has come close to sending me into a crying jag. Pretty sire about having one gone cornerr left, but two??? We shall see//// right Orion?

    Good luck brother. I'm also fighting a battle in that front. I'm only 40 though so I have a great incentive to win. Hope you do as well. Fight like a motherf'r. 

  • Praying for you both...............

  • @tour2ma said:

    kinda forced track one, but it gets better.... IMO.... skip to around 13 min mark if you need to. Turns out playing in chlorinated hydrocarbons thru the late 1900s may not have been the best career choice. ANyway ir'smy first playlost atte,pmt....

    Unfortunately no joke, guys, but if you feel sorry for me for even one second Your nuts will get stomped at a tailgate.... or two.

    That is not to say I am goin' down without a fight, but I am up against the toughest mother of all the C''s. All Thoughts and prayers welcome, but must be paired with the same fervor (or more0OR MORE0 fervor to our beloved team's success. A SB is the ONE thing I want before I CASH IN MY TIX... It's been q long time since '64.57 years in the wilderness is more than enough.

    STUPID GAMEin the grand scheme, but..... THE THOUGHT OF MISSING WHAT WE ALL BELIEVE IS FINALLY aronud the NEXT corner OR TWO is thEe only thing that has come close to sending me into a crying jag. Pretty sire about having one gone cornerr left, but two??? We shall see//// right Orion?

    Good luck brother. I'm also fighting a battle in that front. I'm only 40 though so I have a great incentive to win. Hope you do as well. Fight like a motherf'r. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Good luck brother. I'm also fighting a battle in that front. I'm only 40 though so I have a great incentive to win. Hope you do as well. Fight like a motherf'r. 

    Cysko - I was wondering if you were ok - God Bless and hang in there, just keep on fighting it and beat it. Prayers your way, too.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Good luck brother. I'm also fighting a battle in that front. I'm only 40 though so I have a great incentive to win. Hope you do as well. Fight like a motherf'r. 

    Cysko - I was wondering if you were ok - God Bless and hang in there, just keep on fighting it and beat it. Prayers your way, too.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Cysko - I was wondering if you were ok - God Bless and hang in there, just keep on fighting it and beat it. Prayers your way, too.

    Amen to that.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Good luck brother. I'm also fighting a battle in that front. I'm only 40 though so I have a great incentive to win. Hope you do as well. Fight like a motherf'r. 

    Cysko - I was wondering if you were ok - God Bless and hang in there, just keep on fighting it and beat it. Prayers your way, too.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Cysko - I was wondering if you were ok - God Bless and hang in there, just keep on fighting it and beat it. Prayers your way, too.

    Thanks cal. I don't currently have it in me to argue about politics so I haven't been over there too much. Always got time for football though. 

  • hey gip im headed to sunriver and bend today and do some fishing 

  • No feeling sorry.  Feeling sorry for  person is nearing sympathy.  I reserve that for helpless people, which you aren't, or very young people who never really had a crack at life, which you have.

    I do however have empathy.  It's hard not to, especially as a older dawg who one way to the other is going to have to face the facts soon enough.  How soon?  Who knows, we don't pick and choose those sort of things. We just go for the ride as long as this journey lasts.

    Stay strong of mind and hopeful and know there are a lot of people pulling for you, Bubba.

    @ballpeen said:

    No feeling sorry.  Feeling sorry for  person is nearing sympathy. 

    Attaboy... remember the balls you save may be your own.

    @tiamat63 said:

    So don't you dare have the AUDACITY to check out before the Brownies bring one home.    But when that happens? Then you have my permission to go out and about as you please.  

    Your fingertips(?) to the big Man's Eyes(?)... missing that is my only fear of the future, but if I am on the verge of a single digit stroke index (was close once before) that be the next "fear".

    Honestly... right now I feel more alive than I have in years... maybe since I retired... so many ideas... so many plans to get involved in my community.  But also so many DR. appts.

    Radiation and chemo are coming soon. My stylist worked wonders around my semi shaved areas and stitches only for me to tell her that it all has to be shaved off to allow a special  treatment that is a hat of magnets. Assuming the radiation and chemo rock the lil brain booger back on its heels, then the pulsing magnets confuse(?) it as it tries to regrow (or something).

    As my Onc told me in band-aid rip-off #2, what we are doing is buying time. Time to live, yes, but also time for some genius researcher to make a breakthru. Or as my Onc put it, "As of today my condition is incurable." Did not need Skinbracer for a week after that one.

    Again for you kids out there...

  • I too was wondering where in the heck was Tour2ma.  This place is little too quiet without you. 

    Prayers to you.  Defeat it buddy. 
     

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I too was wondering where in the heck was Tour2ma.  This place is little too quiet without you. 

    Prayers to you.  Defeat it buddy.

    Well... swelling in a brain tends to quiet one down. Hope you and everyone else rested up cause I'm back and my brain is on fire now (as any who I've talked to on the phone will attest) it's going about 600 mph in 8 different directions at once. Basic stream of consciousness stuff... pretty much how I've always been... just now on steroids (literally) although they are not the cause of my motormouth over drive. Luckily for yall typing slows me wa-a-a-a-a-ay down.

    Anyone know of a good speech to text download for PC? 😉 Of course there's always my new iphone...

    @d-bone said:

    Dammit T. Just dammit. You are of course in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the strength needed to fight. I usually have some smart ass, hilarious (to me any way - and that's all that really matters) comment to add to just about anything, but I'm a bit lost for words right now.

    Dude... smart-ass away... laughter is keeping me going as much as anything. And I may be the only one aside from you that funds you to be funny, but I have all along. Just no more over-the-handlebars pratfalls, please.

    scarhead.jpg.6b936b1ed37a5d59f765d789c9e6f290.jpg

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I too was wondering where in the heck was Tour2ma.  This place is little too quiet without you. 

    Prayers to you.  Defeat it buddy.

    Well... swelling in a brain tends to quiet one down. Hope you and everyone else rested up cause I'm back and my brain is on fire now (as any who I've talked to on the phone will attest) it's going about 600 mph in 8 different directions at once. Basic stream of consciousness stuff... pretty much how I've always been... just now on steroids (literally) although they are not the cause of my motormouth over drive. Luckily for yall typing slows me wa-a-a-a-a-ay down.

    Anyone know of a good speech to text download for PC? 😉 Of course there's always my new iphone...

    @d-bone said:

    Dammit T. Just dammit. You are of course in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the strength needed to fight. I usually have some smart ass, hilarious (to me any way - and that's all that really matters) comment to add to just about anything, but I'm a bit lost for words right now.

    Dude... smart-ass away... laughter is keeping me going as much as anything. And I may be the only one aside from you that funds you to be funny, but I have all along. Just no more over-the-handlebars pratfalls, please.

    scarhead.jpg.6b936b1ed37a5d59f765d789c9e6f290.jpg

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... swelling in a brain tends to quiet one down. Hope you and everyone else rested up cause I'm back and my brain is on fire now (as any who I've talked to on the phone will attest) it's going about 600 mph in 8 different directions at once. Basic stream of consciousness stuff... pretty much how I've always been... just now on steroids (literally) although they are not the cause of my motormouth over drive. Luckily for yall typing slows me wa-a-a-a-a-ay down.

    Anyone know of a good speech to text download for PC? 😉 Of course there's always my new iphone...

    Dude... smart-ass away... laughter is keeping me going as much as anything. And I may be the only one aside from you that funds you to be funny, but I have all along. Just no more over-the-handlebars pratfalls, please.

    And the next time you play tackle football it's with your helmet and chin strap on.

  • Glad to see you recovering

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well... swelling in a brain tends to quiet one down. Hope you and everyone else rested up cause I'm back and my brain is on fire now (as any who I've talked to on the phone will attest) it's going about 600 mph in 8 different directions at once. Basic stream of consciousness stuff... pretty much how I've always been... just now on steroids (literally) although they are not the cause of my motormouth over drive. Luckily for yall typing slows me wa-a-a-a-a-ay down.

    Anyone know of a good speech to text download for PC? 😉 Of course there's always my new iphone...

    Dude... smart-ass away... laughter is keeping me going as much as anything. And I may be the only one aside from you that funds you to be funny, but I have all along. Just no more over-the-handlebars pratfalls, please.

    And the next time you play tackle football it's with your helmet and chin strap on.

    @mjp28 said:

    And the next time you play tackle football it's with your helmet and chin strap on.

    Those days are now officailly long gone...

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Glad to see you recovering

    Thanks, Dr. Mars...That's what my Dr.s are telling me... that my racing mind is considered good news... signs my brain is reestablishing disrupted neuropathways.

    So now I've license to motor on....

  • @mjp28 said:

    And the next time you play tackle football it's with your helmet and chin strap on.

    Those days are now officailly long gone...

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Glad to see you recovering

    Thanks, Dr. Mars...That's what my Dr.s are telling me... that my racing mind is considered good news... signs my brain is reestablishing disrupted neuropathways.

    So now I've license to motor on....

    @tour2ma said:

     that my racing mind is considered good news... signs my brain is reestablishing disrupted neuropathways.

    Now wait a minute that was going on long before this cancer business. And as my ole Gramp used to say, "You ain't got nothin' a bottle of Wild Turkey wouldn't cure." Funny thing is he said that to me about himself when he was in the hospital newly diagnosed with bladder cancer. But knowing he always said that I came prepared with a pint of it in my jacket pocket. I just pulled it out and handed it to him which of course was the only time in my life I ever got the goat of the most quick witted man I ever knew.?

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I too was wondering where in the heck was Tour2ma.  This place is little too quiet without you. 

    Prayers to you.  Defeat it buddy.

    Well... swelling in a brain tends to quiet one down. Hope you and everyone else rested up cause I'm back and my brain is on fire now (as any who I've talked to on the phone will attest) it's going about 600 mph in 8 different directions at once. Basic stream of consciousness stuff... pretty much how I've always been... just now on steroids (literally) although they are not the cause of my motormouth over drive. Luckily for yall typing slows me wa-a-a-a-a-ay down.

    Anyone know of a good speech to text download for PC? 😉 Of course there's always my new iphone...

    @d-bone said:

    Dammit T. Just dammit. You are of course in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the strength needed to fight. I usually have some smart ass, hilarious (to me any way - and that's all that really matters) comment to add to just about anything, but I'm a bit lost for words right now.

    Dude... smart-ass away... laughter is keeping me going as much as anything. And I may be the only one aside from you that funds you to be funny, but I have all along. Just no more over-the-handlebars pratfalls, please.

    scarhead.jpg.6b936b1ed37a5d59f765d789c9e6f290.jpg

    @tour2ma said:

    Dude... smart-ass away... laughter is keeping me going as much as anything. And I may be the only one aside from you that funds you to be funny, but I have all along. Just no more over-the-handlebars pratfalls, please.

    scarhead.jpg.6b936b1ed37a5d59f765d789c9e6f290.jpg

    So you couldn't pop for the hair plugs? Cheap bastard! 

    Remember, recovering from brain surgery is a process, and lord knows that's the one thing you really, really like, so you will be fine... 

    Great to see you around here again T, and I think about you every day... Kick its ass!! 

  • @mjp28 said:

    And the next time you play tackle football it's with your helmet and chin strap on.

    Those days are now officailly long gone...

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Glad to see you recovering

    Thanks, Dr. Mars...That's what my Dr.s are telling me... that my racing mind is considered good news... signs my brain is reestablishing disrupted neuropathways.

    So now I've license to motor on....

    @tour2ma said:

    signs my brain is reestablishing disrupted neuropathways.

    ...wish my brain could do that.  I'm thinking that mine are just ruptured for good.

    Keep up the good work!!

  • @tour2ma said:

    signs my brain is reestablishing disrupted neuropathways.

    ...wish my brain could do that.  I'm thinking that mine are just ruptured for good.

    Keep up the good work!!

    @orion said:

    ...wish my brain could do that.  I'm thinking that mine are just ruptured for good.

    Keep up the good work!!

    Neurons and Dendrites are a blessed thing...