Tour
-
Heard back from him around 6pm last night. Seems like he's in good spirits. Said he hasn't been hitting much film review because he's struggling to find the energy. But his focus when he does is on Day 2 and beyond QB's.
Most importantly, he's still with us fighting the good fight.
-
Too many fucking ologists in our lives these days. Best of luck old friend Rock on. Thankfully friendship is here to remind us how insignificant our petty differences are elsewhere.
Remember it's too damn early for you to go see the Gipper.
WSS
-
Heard back from him around 6pm last night. Seems like he's in good spirits. Said he hasn't been hitting much film review because he's struggling to find the energy. But his focus when he does is on Day 2 and beyond QB's.
Most importantly, he's still with us fighting the good fight.
Heard back from him around 6pm last night. Seems like he's in good spirits. Said he hasn't been hitting much film review because he's struggling to find the energy. But his focus when he does is on Day 2 and beyond QB's.
Most importantly, he's still with us fighting the good fight.
FWIW, Bruce called me back this afternoon when he got around to checking his voicemail. Had a really nice 20 minute conversation. Sounded great, considering all he's been through. Another couple rounds of high dose chemo of late. He is still doing his position reviews, and upbeat. Same as tia heard.. he's having energy issues finding enough strength to be able to post here, but don't give up hope that we'll hear from him sometime soon.
-
Heard back from him around 6pm last night. Seems like he's in good spirits. Said he hasn't been hitting much film review because he's struggling to find the energy. But his focus when he does is on Day 2 and beyond QB's.
Most importantly, he's still with us fighting the good fight.
FWIW, Bruce called me back this afternoon when he got around to checking his voicemail. Had a really nice 20 minute conversation. Sounded great, considering all he's been through. Another couple rounds of high dose chemo of late. He is still doing his position reviews, and upbeat. Same as tia heard.. he's having energy issues finding enough strength to be able to post here, but don't give up hope that we'll hear from him sometime soon.
FWIW, Bruce called me back this afternoon when he got around to checking his voicemail. Had a really nice 20 minute conversation. Sounded great, considering all he's been through. Another couple rounds of high dose chemo of late. He is still doing his position reviews, and upbeat. Same as tia heard.. he's having energy issues finding enough strength to be able to post here, but don't give up hope that we'll hear from him sometime soon.
That's great news!
-
FWIW, Bruce called me back this afternoon when he got around to checking his voicemail. Had a really nice 20 minute conversation. Sounded great, considering all he's been through. Another couple rounds of high dose chemo of late. He is still doing his position reviews, and upbeat. Same as tia heard.. he's having energy issues finding enough strength to be able to post here, but don't give up hope that we'll hear from him sometime soon.
That's great news!
-
-
God damnit, Tour. I was just thinking about why I hadn't seen you in the tavern or discord yet. I figured you either ran to Hawaii and eloped with some random girl or a rattlesnake got you.
There are very few original football opinions on this board that make me stop and re-evaluate my stance should they point something out of their own. And yours has always been right as the top. So don't you dare have the AUDACITY to check out before the Brownies bring one home. But when that happens? Then you have my permission to go out and about as you please.
You know we'll all be thinking about you buddy.
God damnit, Tour. I was just thinking about why I hadn't seen you in the tavern or discord yet. I figured you either ran to Hawaii and eloped with some random girl or a rattlesnake got you.
Nah.... round, just not watching enough football to have anything even I think is worthwhile posting, but I' working on a couple things. Especially with FA heating up.
-
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital awesome place.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other 4 or 5 candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
-
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital awesome place.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other 4 or 5 candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron... oh yes !
Carry on pal, steak on a cast iron pan sounds good ! I can almost smell it now, ahhh . mjp
-
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital awesome place.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other 4 or 5 candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
Best wishes
-
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital awesome place.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other 4 or 5 candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
Sounds good man. Nice words of encouragement from your Dr. Yeah, you don't want to get in to the "placebo group".
Just trying to add a bit of humor here, they don't do that with serious shit. Stay strong, Bubba.
-
UPDATE:
I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.
Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital.
Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other candidates will be compared.
My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.
Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...
More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...
Sounds good man. Nice words of encouragement from your Dr. Yeah, you don't want to get in to the "placebo group".
Just trying to add a bit of humor here, they don't do that with serious shit. Stay strong, Bubba.
-
Good stuff Tour, keep punching this thing in the face my good man.
-
Sent him a text on the 11th, haven't heard back. If anyone gets a word, let us know.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login