Skip to content

Tour

The Browns Board
159 42 10.6k 1
  • UPDATE: 

    I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.

    Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital awesome place.

    Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other 4 or 5 candidates will be compared. 

    My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.

    Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...

    More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @tour2ma said:

    UPDATE: 

    I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.

    Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital. 

    Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other candidates will be compared. 

    My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.

    Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...

    More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...

    Sounds good man.  Nice words of encouragement from your Dr.  Yeah, you don't want to get in to the "placebo group".

    Just trying to add a bit of humor here, they don't do that with serious shit.  Stay strong, Bubba.

  • @tour2ma said:

    UPDATE: 

    I'm now enterring (or fixin' to enter) a clinical trail.

    Spent yesterday morning clearing final hurdles at UT SW Hospital. 

    Even better my randomized assignment was to the "Standard of care group" which means I will be getting a drug that has a track record. My group will serve as the standard to which the other candidates will be compared. 

    My head Oncologist says if he had what I had this is the trial he'd want to be in.

    Celebrated last nite... Spirits lifted...

    More later as I have time... I have steak waiting on a preheating pan.... cast iron...

    Sounds good man.  Nice words of encouragement from your Dr.  Yeah, you don't want to get in to the "placebo group".

    Just trying to add a bit of humor here, they don't do that with serious shit.  Stay strong, Bubba.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @ballpeen said:

    Sounds good man.  Nice words of encouragement from your Dr.  Yeah, you don't want to get in to the "placebo group".

    Just trying to add a bit of humor here, they don't do that with serious shit.  Stay strong, Bubba.

    What he said ?

    WSS

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Keep on Keepin on Tour...

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #80

    Great news T and thanks for the update. Keep kicking this thing's ass. 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Good stuff Tour, keep punching this thing in the face my good man. 

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Thinking of you T. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Sent him a text on the 11th, haven't heard back.  If anyone gets a word, let us know.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #84

    I've been thinking we hadn't heard anything more - praying he is doing fine and just vacationing out west or something.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #85

    July 25 -    Just checking Tour2ma's board numbers :.  LAST VISITED.   May 20     

    So if anyone has heard from him let us know.  Or if you're out there just reading the mail  Tour give us a hi.

    Hope all is well pal, need to share med stories, lol.  😆.       mjp

    image.png.e5c056d7da5bb58e64fbe93f7261c46f.png

    • So far this is a very 
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #86

    I don't personally know anyone on this board.  So, if you someday find yourself thinking, Ya know, I haven't noticed that Orion guy around for the last month or so....well.....ya know.....    

    Hoping to hear from you Tour...

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    I tried his phone number and it said his message box was full and cannot accept new messages. I sent him a PM which goes to his email. Hopefully he will reply or give me a call back at the number I provided. This is very concerning.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #88

    I hope all of the best for Tour.. I pray for him to have a safe and full recovery... I have a former neighbor who had stage 4 recently and kicked it in the ass... Let all hope the same for Tour... Whatever that is ailing him... ??

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #89

    It makes you wonder...I'll just cling to the idea that he is busy and has more important things going on.

  • It makes you wonder...I'll just cling to the idea that he is busy and has more important things going on.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @ballpeen said:

    It makes you wonder...I'll just cling to the idea that he is busy and has more important things going on.

    Yes.  Sometimes being on the computer isn't the first thing that you might do each day.  It would be nice to hear from him when he's available.   

  • It makes you wonder...I'll just cling to the idea that he is busy and has more important things going on.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @ballpeen said:

    It makes you wonder...I'll just cling to the idea that he is busy and has more important things going on.

    The good news is that the last time he posted, he mentioned that he had more treatment ahead and would report back to us in the future, and that was one day before the last time he logged in. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #92

    He once sent me a little banner of the last football game that my best friend in the world (a Vikings fan) and I ever watched together before he passed.  Browns vs Vikings in Europe.   A very thoughtful guy!

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #93

    I looked her up on Facebook and her last post was on May 5th. She was posting all the time before that. Then went silent.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Anyone get anything back on Tour yet?

  • Anyone get anything back on Tour yet?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #95

    @texasag1969 said:

    Anyone get anything back on Tour yet?

    Nothing yet.

    Edit: not to hit the panic button, doesn't appear he's log into his discord account in a long time either.  

    Old boy might just be out seeing the world. Can't blame him if he is.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Anyone get anything back on Tour yet?

    Nothing yet.

    Edit: not to hit the panic button, doesn't appear he's log into his discord account in a long time either.  

    Old boy might just be out seeing the world. Can't blame him if he is.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @tiamat63 said:

    Nothing yet.

    Edit: not to hit the panic button, doesn't appear he's log into his discord account in a long time either.  

    Old boy might just be out seeing the world. Can't blame him if he is.

    I'm going to use that address Larry posted and send them a joint inquiry on behalf of myself and guys on the BB concerned about his well-being.