Skip to content

Thursday Night Football  -  WEEK 2  - September  16,   NYG -3  at  WFT,  

The Browns Board
15 7 356
  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Kids don't have school tomm so why not! Wish they would have the Mannings do games like this because the teams suck. Would like to hear all the mistakes they make in real time.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #4

    this sack rule needs to be reviewable.. the call & rule blows 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    With sales sagging, Heineken Light gets crafty    14 --10  at the half    

  • ive got shepard on fantasy so i may watch

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @atom said:

    ive got shepard on fantasy so i may watch

    I benched Shepherd and QB D Jones who's lighting up the numbers.......oh I started A Rodgers.    😕

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    NYG 23-17 with most of the 4th left.  D Jones hanging in there.

    Screenshot_2021-09-16_224949.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    WFT 30  NYG +3  29,  not a bad game.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Fun game to watch. Too bad it had to be lost by a ST lineman getting offsides on the FG attempt.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Giants have a helluva kicker.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Golladay wasn't too happy with his QB in the 4th quarter.

    I enjoyed the game. Most of the Thurs night games have been crap, not this one.

  • @atom said:

    ive got shepard on fantasy so i may watch

    I benched Shepherd and QB D Jones who's lighting up the numbers.......oh I started A Rodgers.    😕

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mjp28 said:

    I benched Shepherd and QB D Jones who's lighting up the numbers.......oh I started A Rodgers.    😕

    shepard had a decent night and even with all the mistakes it was entertaining

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    you all are realllllly going to make me watch this 2nd half aren't you?  ?

    My colon had the scope this morning & i was lights out by halftime... (and colon clean ?)  just as the scope (thank ya lord ?)  

    ya! I'll get around to it 

  • Giants have a helluva kicker.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @orion said:

    Giants have a helluva kicker.

    Oh you noticed that too.  He has a powerful kick,  would be good from way back.

  • @orion said:

    Giants have a helluva kicker.

    Oh you noticed that too.  He has a powerful kick,  would be good from way back.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh you noticed that too.  He has a powerful kick, 

    I only saw the 4th quarter (band rehearsal, playing Sunday afternoon, they close down a street and bands, soloists, etc. play on house porches.  9 porches, 2 bands per porch, we play 2nd on one of 'em. Great time, great concept).

    So, I saw enough to see our 'x' TE make a great TD catch (with only slight push-off).  And to see the Skins stupidly throw the int.  Then to come back and miss the long FG to win it at the end...but it wasn't the end because the defender lined up over the ball went offsides to allow the Skins kicker to ALMOST miss the next kick.  

    But in between all that was the Giants kicker whacking 52 & 55 yard FG's right down the friggin' middle of the goal posts.  And they were his what, 35th and 36th FG's in a row?   Fuck me!  I want him!  🙂