Forgive me but....
-
I've also never tailgated in the Muni but I know it's the party lot.
What tia said. Don't wave beer cans around, or fifths of Jack Daniel's. Be discreet and you'll be fine. Also, if you actually want to get in the lot, get there early. The gates open up at 7AM, and it fills up fast.
Also, if you actually want to get in the lot, get there early. The gates open up at 7AM, and it fills up fast.
You do realize that you're talking about Football fans...
None better than a Browns fan.. Saturday was early..
-
Im not from Cleveland and come up from WV for games when I can. Has Muni lot always been a "no alcohol" policy? Saw an article that said no alcohol in Muni lot.
"No alcohol" means no open containers.
Everybody drinks and smokes. You just have to keep the drink in an unmarked cup and you're good. The cops are cool there, they honestly don't care much about what you do as long as the beer is in a solo cup and you're not actively killing anyone. It's just marked no alcohol for liability reasons, I believe?
And yes, it is the spot.
-
Instead of felony assault they'll call it "Welcome to Cleveland"
-
-
Instead of felony assault they'll call it "Welcome to Cleveland"
Instead of felony assault they'll call it "Welcome to Cleveland"
Here ya go if you haven't seen it yet. MMA.
https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/20/browns-fight-punches-cleveland-tailgate-texans-game/
-
I used to love the old fights in the dog pound at Muni.
-
Idiots.
-
I used to love the old fights in the dog pound at Muni.
I used to love the old fights in the dog pound at Muni.
Then check out the "Upper DP" in the new place. Not really the Pound, but the seat cheaper prices (more money for beer?), reduced security and an ample supply of visiting team fans seem liberating... as in folk, a/k/a idiots, seem to lose their senses.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login