Skip to content

Scams?

Barber Shop Talk
7 4 412
  • Relief Factor? Also I forget the name of the product but those capsules filled up with freeze dried and powdered vegetables and fruit. Bee pollen that they advertise on wknr 850?

    WSS

  • Can’t stand all the commercials on WKNR. As soon as I hear someone doing one of their NUMEROUS live reads, I turn it off

  • As for the scams, not sure if any of that stuff works

    I would think if some could invent a pill that ACTUALLY helped people lose weight. They would be richer then Bill Gates

  • As for the scams, not sure if any of that stuff works

    I would think if some could invent a pill that ACTUALLY helped people lose weight. They would be richer then Bill Gates

    @browns149 said:

    As for the scams, not sure if any of that stuff works

    I would think if some could invent a pill that ACTUALLY helped people lose weight. They would be richer then Bill Gates

    I did roll a dice on the month of bee pollen. Did nothing. And I have heard that relief relief factor is a scam and the reason that x amount of people reorder is because after you get your starter bottle it's almost impossible cancel.

    WSS

  • I had a friend whose gf was somewhat overweight in the time between when I was in the Army and went into the Navy in t he 70's.  She was able to get Black beauties as a diet pill.

  • As for the scams, not sure if any of that stuff works

    I would think if some could invent a pill that ACTUALLY helped people lose weight. They would be richer then Bill Gates

    @browns149 said:

    As for the scams, not sure if any of that stuff works

    I would think if some could invent a pill that ACTUALLY helped people lose weight. They would be richer then Bill Gates

    Peanut M&Ms. Two basic veggie groups.?

  • @browns149 said:

    As for the scams, not sure if any of that stuff works

    I would think if some could invent a pill that ACTUALLY helped people lose weight. They would be richer then Bill Gates

    Peanut M&Ms. Two basic veggie groups.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Peanut M&Ms. Two basic veggie groups.?

    Maybe they can play a game in the rain