THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - September 23 - CAR -8 at HOU.
-
Line was -7.5 Tuesday and it's up to -9 now.
-
I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games.
Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report? The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.
I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game
-
Thursday noon injury report.
PanthersPlayer Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status Morgan Fox DE Full Participation in Practice Yetur Gross-Matos DE Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice Out Jaycee Horn CB Full Participation in Practice Giovanni Ricci RB Full Participation in Practice Pat Elflein G Did Not Participate In Practice Cameron Erving T Full Participation in Practice TexansPlayer Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status Terrance Mitchell CB Concussion Did Not Participate In Practice Out Kamu Grugier-Hill LB Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable Justin Reid S Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable Deshaun Watson QB Not injury related - personal matter Did Not Participate In Practice Out Danny Amendola WR Thigh Did Not Participate In Practice Out -
And the Sunday 1 pm game on FOX.
BearsPlayer Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status Jeremiah Attaochu LB Did Not Participate In Practice Akiem Hicks DT Did Not Participate In Practice Tashaun Gipson S Limited Participation in Practice Eddie Goldman DT Limited Participation in Practice Darnell Mooney WR Limited Participation in Practice Jimmy Graham TE Did Not Participate In Practice Andy Dalton QB Did Not Participate In Practice BrownsPlayer Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status Malcolm Smith LB Full Participation in Practice Sione Takitaki LB Did Not Participate In Practice Odell Beckham Jr. WR Full Participation in Practice Jack Conklin T Limited Participation in Practice Baker Mayfield QB Full Participation in Practice Chris Hubbard T Did Not Participate In Practice Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Limited Participation in Practice Jadeveon Clowney DE Limited Participation in Practice Joel Bitonio G Limited Participation in Practice Jedrick Wills T Did Not Participate In Practice Anthony Schwartz WR Full Participation in Practice JC Tretter C Did Not Participate In Practice -
How in the world is Cam Irving a starting LT for a 2-0 team
-
Carolinas backers FLY around.
Also, we're on discord if you ho's don't feel like typing.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Turns out fantasy is really won by picking the most players who go down to injury. 3 weeks, 2 of my first 4 picks are injured - Jeudy and McCaffery.
-
Panthers CB Jaycee Horn... local report.. broken foot https://nfltraderumors.co/panthers-rookie-cb-jaycee-horn-suffers-broken-foot/
-
Take Carolina and give away the points. McCaffrey is worth that many alone.
Take Carolina and give away the points. McCaffrey is worth that many alone.
Even on one leg?
-
Take Carolina and give away the points. McCaffrey is worth that many alone.
Even on one leg?
-
Took the cover and the under.
Solid start to the weekend.
-
I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games.
Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report? The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.
I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game
I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games.
Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report? The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.
I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game
Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.
Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs
-
I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games.
Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report? The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.
I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game
Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.
Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs
Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.
Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs
Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent.
Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.
-
Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.
Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs
Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent.
Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.
Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent.
Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.
Darnold still has happy feet he reminds me alot of Derek Carr. They can win and look good at times but Ball placement leaves alot to be desiredRe the GMen…I watch a lot of Giants ball with the wife being a Giants fan. It has been downhill slide and goes back to Coughlin exiting…neglecting the Oline…hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. To his credit he went nuts trying to bring in offensive lineman (but few have worked)…and then you have Danny Dimes noted ball security issues doesn’t wow you but has good feet and deceptive long striding speed- he’s average and average doesn’t cut it in the New York market. They have done well taking in castoffs like Leonard Williams And Blake Martinez. Joe Judge seems like a good field general but in need of a more capable offensive coordinator and a better QB.
-
Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent.
Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.
Darnold still has happy feet he reminds me alot of Derek Carr. They can win and look good at times but Ball placement leaves alot to be desiredRe the GMen…I watch a lot of Giants ball with the wife being a Giants fan. It has been downhill slide and goes back to Coughlin exiting…neglecting the Oline…hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. To his credit he went nuts trying to bring in offensive lineman (but few have worked)…and then you have Danny Dimes noted ball security issues doesn’t wow you but has good feet and deceptive long striding speed- he’s average and average doesn’t cut it in the New York market. They have done well taking in castoffs like Leonard Williams And Blake Martinez. Joe Judge seems like a good field general but in need of a more capable offensive coordinator and a better QB.
hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room.
I still can't believe Pat unShurmer is employed. He was nearly as bad as Hue.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login