Stephen Jackson
-
Golden State Warriors forward Stephen Jackson says he has requested a trade and prefers to be dealt to the Cleveland Cavaliers or any of the NBA's three teams in Texas.
Any thoughts on how he would help the team or hurt our team. I dont know how he is as a defender but i know he can score.
-
Golden State Warriors forward Stephen Jackson says he has requested a trade and prefers to be dealt to the Cleveland Cavaliers or any of the NBA's three teams in Texas.
Any thoughts on how he would help the team or hurt our team. I dont know how he is as a defender but i know he can score.
Golden State Warriors forward Stephen Jackson says he has requested a trade and prefers to be dealt to the Cleveland Cavaliers or any of the NBA's three teams in Texas.
Any thoughts on how he would help the team or hurt our team. I dont know how he is as a defender but i know he can score.
I say get him if he fits under the cap? Not sure about that. 20 PPG, wow. It sounds like his tone, but he would be willing to do whatever the Cavs need to win. Could be good.
-
He's definitely a bit of a head case....but he's cold blooded on the court. He wouldn't be a bad fit, but I'm really getting tired of these over 30 guys.
-
True, but I have a gut feeling and so does everyone in Cleveland, LeBron is gone. It's do or die.
I got no such gut feeling. Just as I didn't have a feeling he'd leave the last time his contract was coming up and he re-uped. James is not going anyware as long as CLE remains in the hunt for a title. There is no reason for him to leave as long as CLE is making a real effort to win titles. No one can pay James more money and there really isn't more marketing he could get by playing in a different market.
-
True, but I have a gut feeling and so does everyone in Cleveland, LeBron is gone. It's do or die.
I got no such gut feeling. Just as I didn't have a feeling he'd leave the last time his contract was coming up and he re-uped. James is not going anyware as long as CLE remains in the hunt for a title. There is no reason for him to leave as long as CLE is making a real effort to win titles. No one can pay James more money and there really isn't more marketing he could get by playing in a different market.
Masters said:
I got no such gut feeling. Just as I didn't have a feeling he'd leave the last time his contract was coming up and he re-uped. James is not going anyware as long as CLE remains in the hunt for a title. There is no reason for him to leave as long as CLE is making a real effort to win titles. No one can pay James more money and there really isn't more marketing he could get by playing in a different market.I hope your right. My gut is right more than it is wrong. Espicially after all you can eat fajita night at Don Pablos.
-
Masters said:
I got no such gut feeling. Just as I didn't have a feeling he'd leave the last time his contract was coming up and he re-uped. James is not going anyware as long as CLE remains in the hunt for a title. There is no reason for him to leave as long as CLE is making a real effort to win titles. No one can pay James more money and there really isn't more marketing he could get by playing in a different market.I hope your right. My gut is right more than it is wrong. Espicially after all you can eat fajita night at Don Pablos.
I hope your right. My gut is right more than it is wrong. Espicially after all you can eat fajita night at Don Pablos.
LOL
-
Golden State Warriors forward Stephen Jackson says he has requested a trade and prefers to be dealt to the Cleveland Cavaliers or any of the NBA's three teams in Texas.
Any thoughts on how he would help the team or hurt our team. I dont know how he is as a defender but i know he can score.
I say get him if he fits under the cap? Not sure about that. 20 PPG, wow. It sounds like his tone, but he would be willing to do whatever the Cavs need to win. Could be good.
I say get him if he fits under the cap? Not sure about that. 20 PPG, wow. It sounds like his tone, but he would be willing to do whatever the Cavs need to win. Could be good.
We do not have any cap space. We are way over the luxury tax and the only way we could get him is by trading a equal contract to them. The only way the Warriors would do it is if they get a contract that only has 1 year left on it. So it would clear space for next year opposed to being locked up for 3 years on Jacksons current deal.
He will not be a cavalier. He is a 3 and we have mr all world playing the 3. And i could not imagine him playing the 2 considering he is 6'8". To small for a power forward i think he is 215 or something like that. Good thought wrong fit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login