Skip to content

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - September 26 -  GB +3.5 at SF 

The Browns Board
20 6 276 1
  • @browns149 said:

    Yes. 

    That's a bold strategy, Cotton. ?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @dutch-oven said:

    That's a bold strategy, Cotton. ?

    It’s not that bold when you have Aaron 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That's a bold strategy, Cotton. ?

    It’s not that bold when you have Aaron 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @browns149 said:

    It’s not that bold when you have Aaron 

    I have absolutely no idea what we are talking about... ?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Why can’t the NFL look at that call? But the NCAA can?

    Cmon man?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    How is that roughing the passer?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    GREAT GAME!!!!!!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #16

    GB 30 SF 28 at the end great game.

    Now how cool is that..... well for GB fans.   Same with BAL fans.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Took GB as the road dog on the ML.

    Ive got GB +3.5  no ou but I'd pick ummm-ummm under 50'.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Ive got GB +3.5  no ou but I'd pick ummm-ummm under 50'.

    My heart ❤️ said OVER on SNF -but- my brain ? said no take the under so I took a pass......... but I still like OVER in primetime  (as a general rule).  😒

  • @mjp28 said:

    Ive got GB +3.5  no ou but I'd pick ummm-ummm under 50'.

    My heart ❤️ said OVER on SNF -but- my brain ? said no take the under so I took a pass......... but I still like OVER in primetime  (as a general rule).  😒

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mjp28 said:

    My heart ❤️ said OVER on SNF -but- my brain ? said no take the under so I took a pass......... but I still like OVER in primetime  (as a general rule).  😒

    Can't wait to see the pack wreck the Stoolers next week...

  • @mjp28 said:

    My heart ❤️ said OVER on SNF -but- my brain ? said no take the under so I took a pass......... but I still like OVER in primetime  (as a general rule).  😒

    Can't wait to see the pack wreck the Stoolers next week...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    Can't wait to see the pack wreck the Stoolers next week...

    Sunday afternoon 10/3 at 4:25 pm.

    PIT +7 at GB,.  Current O/U about  45.5 ....... I will be watching after CLE -1.5 at MIN at 1 pm.   🙂

  • @mjp28 said:

    My heart ❤️ said OVER on SNF -but- my brain ? said no take the under so I took a pass......... but I still like OVER in primetime  (as a general rule).  😒

    Can't wait to see the pack wreck the Stoolers next week...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @nickers said:

    Can't wait to see the pack wreck the Stoolers next week...

    Lamar goes to the Mountains of Denver to run around... Popkey Nacho GIF - Popkey Nacho Souffle GIFs.... that run of luck is about to end...also at 4:25 sunday