Skip to content

So how are your preseason BROWNS projections going ?  Feel free to update yours ......

The Browns Board
6 4 587 1
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #1

    So how are your preseason BROWNS projections going ?  Feel free to update yours ...... I can see a few I might rethink.

    My original list:

    2021 Cleveland Browns schedule and results.  12-5

    Sept. 12: at Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 p.m., CBS....L
    Sept. 19: vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS....W
    Sept. 26: vs. Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., Fox....W
    Oct. 3: at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., CBS....W
    Oct. 10: at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m., CBS....L
    Oct. 17: vs. Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m., Fox....W
    Oct. 21: vs. Denver Broncos, 8:20 p.m., Fox, NFL Network, Amazon....W
    Oct. 31: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m., CBS....W
    Nov. 7: at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m., CBS....W
    Nov. 14: at New England Patriots, 1 p.m., CBS....W
    Nov. 21: vs. Detroit Lions, 1 p.m. Fox....W
    Nov. 28: at Baltimore Ravens, 8:20 p.m., NBC....L
    Dec. 12: vs. Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS....W
    TBD: vs. Las Vegas Raiders, TBD....W
    Dec. 25: at Green Bay Packers, 4:30 p.m., Fox, NFL Network, Amazon....L
    Jan. 3: at Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m., ESPN....L ?
    Jan. 9: vs. Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m., CBS....W

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I'm sticking with mine 13-4 and a trip to the AFC championship game

  • I'm sticking with mine 13-4 and a trip to the AFC championship game

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @nickers said:

    I'm sticking with mine 13-4 and a trip to the AFC championship game

    You never know about injuries and all of that stuff but our BROWNS are a good club and should definitely finish over .500 but how far ?

    My first list I had them at 13-4 but it's thought they might waver down at the end.  BUT  I don't think either BAL or PIT are the teams they were, CIN might be interesting but definitely beatable maybe they can run the AFCN ?    Probably not someone will win one. I might shuffle around a few W/L picks.

    No matter what they should be a playoff team and win their division might be an interesting 2022.

    *Ding*  it's only week 4, long way to go.  12-5?  13-4? We'll see.

  • @nickers said:

    I'm sticking with mine 13-4 and a trip to the AFC championship game

    You never know about injuries and all of that stuff but our BROWNS are a good club and should definitely finish over .500 but how far ?

    My first list I had them at 13-4 but it's thought they might waver down at the end.  BUT  I don't think either BAL or PIT are the teams they were, CIN might be interesting but definitely beatable maybe they can run the AFCN ?    Probably not someone will win one. I might shuffle around a few W/L picks.

    No matter what they should be a playoff team and win their division might be an interesting 2022.

    *Ding*  it's only week 4, long way to go.  12-5?  13-4? We'll see.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @mjp28 said:

    You never know about injuries and all of that stuff but our BROWNS are a good club and should definitely finish over .500 but how far ?

    My first list I had them at 13-4 but it's thought they might waver down at the end.  BUT  I don't think either BAL or PIT are the teams they were, CIN might be interesting but definitely beatable maybe they can run the AFCN ?    Probably not someone will win one. I might shuffle around a few W/L picks.

    No matter what they should be a playoff team and win their division might be an interesting 2022.

    *Ding*  it's only week 4, long way to go.  12-5?  13-4? We'll see.

    I can totally dig that...

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #5

    Hasn’t changed.  We are a Super Bowl contender and it should be a fun year.  The Chiefs were lucky and I expect us to humble the Chargers in nine days 

    Im sitting here thinking about Sunday and the general consensus is that the Vikings are a threat and we are expecting a close game.  We are talking about similar schemes.  I think we have more talent on Sunday and we have the smarter coach running the same scheme.

    And We have talent for once.  We actually have the GM/Coach combo that are the smartest guys in the room.  We should be feared. We should be the hunter and not the prey. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #6

    So far my picks are on track.  

    I think though that our offensive line is not doing as great as we'd have hoped in pass protection.  Jed is somewhat gimpy on that ankle, which will probably nag him all year.  And with Hubbard out, a gimpy Wills is better than a healthy Hence.  And the right side hasn't been great with Teller being a better run blocker than a pass blocker.  Hopefully we can run effectively against the Vikings.