Skip to content

Watching a college game, question

The Browns Board
18 9 773
  • Thank you Cincy!!!  Nothing in CFB makes me happier than Notre Dame being out of the playoff conversation which will happen now that Cincy will likely win out and go over them should they both be in the discussion.

    Next year it is OSUs turn with Notre Dame 

  • i was at the oregon state washington game last night it was great seeing a live game and oregon state won on a last second field goal and the ducks lost a real good day

  • Is there a reason the Notre Dame players don't have a name on the back of their jerseys?

    @londonbrown said:

    Is there a reason the Notre Dame players don't have a name on the back of their jerseys?

    I'd want to be anonymous too

  • Zombo said:

    Bearcats for real!

    and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.

    I lke their odds.

  • Zombo said:

    Bearcats for real!

    and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.

    I lke their odds.

    @tour2ma said:

    and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.

    I lke their odds.

    For what it is worth…The talking heads mentioned the schedule is a little light the rest of the way and they need ND to win out.  I’d put in an undefeated Cincy Bearcat team 

  • Zombo said:

    Bearcats for real!

    and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.

    I lke their odds.

    @tour2ma said:

    and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.

    I lke their odds.

    Odds ?  A few bucks on Cincinnati might just pay off.   😉

    October 3,  2021,    vegasinsider.com

    ODDS TO WIN 2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF CHAMPIONSHIP (1/10/22)
    Team Odds
    Georgia +175
    Alabama +175
    Ohio State +1000
    Oklahoma +1400
    Michigan +3000
    Iowa +4000
    Texas +4000
    Penn State +4000
    Cincinnati +4000
    Oregon +5000
    Pittsburgh +6000
    Virginia Tech +8000
    Oklahoma State +8000
    North Carolina State +8000
    LSU +8000
    Michigan State +8000
  • @hoorta said:

    Enjoyed every minute of it.  Wouldn't even have been a game if Cinci had a decent kicker. 

    I figured you would say that,  good coach, good recruiting = good team.    Who would want to play them in a bowl game......or playoff game ?

    @mjp28 said:

    I figured you would say that,  good coach, good recruiting = good team.    Who would want to play them in a bowl game......or playoff game ?

    In college ball, Notre Dame is the school I love to hate. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I figured you would say that,  good coach, good recruiting = good team.    Who would want to play them in a bowl game......or playoff game ?

    In college ball, Notre Dame is the school I love to hate. 

    @hoorta said:

    In college ball, Notre Dame is the school I love to hate. 

    It's always been that way......GO IRISH !

  • I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.

    10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.

  • I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.

    10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.

    @unsympathetic said:

    I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.

    10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.

    Is a tie really that bad….?

    9 OT‘s is just ridiculous 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.

    10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.

    Is a tie really that bad….?

    9 OT‘s is just ridiculous 

    @londonbrown said:

    Is a tie really that bad….?

    9 OT‘s is just ridiculous 

    We're Americans.  I'd rather die than tie.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I figured you would say that,  good coach, good recruiting = good team.    Who would want to play them in a bowl game......or playoff game ?

    In college ball, Notre Dame is the school I love to hate. 

    @hoorta said:

    In college ball, Notre Dame is the school I love to hate. 

    Never liked them but for me it was the NBC TV deal that damned them...

    Did love that they sucked their way thru that entire contract....

  • @hoorta said:

    In college ball, Notre Dame is the school I love to hate. 

    Never liked them but for me it was the NBC TV deal that damned them...

    Did love that they sucked their way thru that entire contract....

    @tour2ma said:

    Never liked them but for me it was the NBC TV deal that damned them...

    Did love that they sucked their way thru that entire contract....

    Ara, Dan and Lou all won the National Championship in their 3rd year at ND...... hasn't happened since in any year.   Hmmmm.