Watching a college game, question
-
Zombo said:
Bearcats for real!
and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.
I lke their odds.
-
Zombo said:
Bearcats for real!
and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.
I lke their odds.
and looking to crash the Power 5's party later this year.
I lke their odds.
Odds ? A few bucks on Cincinnati might just pay off.

October 3, 2021, vegasinsider.com
ODDS TO WIN 2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF CHAMPIONSHIP (1/10/22) Team Odds Georgia +175 Alabama +175 Ohio State +1000 Oklahoma +1400 Michigan +3000 Iowa +4000 Texas +4000 Penn State +4000 Cincinnati +4000 Oregon +5000 Pittsburgh +6000 Virginia Tech +8000 Oklahoma State +8000 North Carolina State +8000 LSU +8000 Michigan State +8000 -
-
-
I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.
10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.
-
I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.
10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.
I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.
10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.
Is a tie really that bad….?
9 OT‘s is just ridiculous
-
I hope nobody lost a bet and forced themselves to watch Penn State-Illinois in its entirety.
10-10 after 60 minutes, 9 OT's and the incompetence is staggering.. Illinois gets the upset but everybody loses.
Is a tie really that bad….?
9 OT‘s is just ridiculous
Is a tie really that bad….?
9 OT‘s is just ridiculous
We're Americans. I'd rather die than tie.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login