Skip to content

Supply chain

Political Discussion
32 12 1.0k
  • @canton-dawg said:

    But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

    The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    Bullshit.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

    The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    It appears to me that we have lots of supplies sitting outside our ports.....mmmm...wonder what that has to do with any other country.  Who runs this country.......I know, nobody knows for sure but I'm betting it's Randle McMurphy after his lobotomy 

  • yeah. woodpecker pecks out "global" because his nanny protects biden every time.

    Truth is, it is NOT just "global".

    we were energy independent under Pres Trump. Now we are not.

    politically cancelling the keystone pipeline is a disaster. storms, etc.

    There are a lot of reasons, but turdbird will never listen to reality. Listening to reality

    takes mental capability to hear and comprehend. A desire to learn SOMETHING would help.

    but he doesn't have it.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/why-supply-shortages-economy-inventory-chips-lumber-cars-toilet-paper-2021-5?op=1#furniture-9

  • image.thumb.png.bc2102578ae6463206b5684a026ba423.png

  • @vambo said:

    LIZ PEEK: ‘AWOL’ Buttigieg emerges for climate event amid supply chain crisis

    Let's face it kids mayor Pete wasn't appointed because of his Transportation expertise.

    ?  ?

    WSS

  • 6F8AB86D-80B1-40AD-A7D9-EBF067E51BF6.jpeg

  • image.png.842a0e389bd469ceb991324db9ef36c9.png

  • Where’s all the Biden voters? Where you guys at huh ? 
     

    maybe orange man wasn’t so bad like the tv told you to think. 
     

    what a disgrace. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

    The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    This comment is about as steady as the browns defense. Get your head out of your ass. Ugh our country is screwed.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

    The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    woodpecker swimming in Egypt....9d454856a36552283326be720a7cf29c--woody-

  • If you think this is just due to America or due to "liberals" and "free shit" you're very wrong ...

    @mld-woody said:

    If you think this is just due to America or due to "liberals" and "free shit" you're very wrong ...

    It IS due to the liberals in power and if you don't believe it...you're very wrong...

  • The problems are without a doubt from liberal policies and they won’t admit it cuz it wilL make the majority of this board look like the morons that they are. 
     

  • @canton-dawg said:

    But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

    The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

    The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

    Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

    image.png.b53ff2a7b1085d35a34179106f448de2.png