Skip to content

Discord meet up

The Browns Board
10 5 472
  • If someone wants to have a chat with someone with Spanish accent, you have a chance. I'll be on the Board's Discord server for the game, if anyone wants to come around. 

  • If someone wants to have a chat with someone with Spanish accent, you have a chance. I'll be on the Board's Discord server for the game, if anyone wants to come around. 

    @nero said:

    If someone wants to have a chat with someone with Spanish accent, you have a chance. I'll be on the Board's Discord server for the game, if anyone wants to come around. 

    How are you able to get the game Nero? Got a stream that's usable?

  • @nero said:

    If someone wants to have a chat with someone with Spanish accent, you have a chance. I'll be on the Board's Discord server for the game, if anyone wants to come around. 

    How are you able to get the game Nero? Got a stream that's usable?

    @texasag1969 said:

    How are you able to get the game Nero? Got a stream that's usable?

    yep. With some delay but yes 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    How are you able to get the game Nero? Got a stream that's usable?

    yep. With some delay but yes 

    @nero said:

    yep. With some delay but yes 

    I would appreciate getting it from you. I can't seem to find a usable stream that they don't want money to use.

  • @nero said:

    yep. With some delay but yes 

    I would appreciate getting it from you. I can't seem to find a usable stream that they don't want money to use.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I would appreciate getting it from you. I can't seem to find a usable stream that they don't want money to use.

    Sent a PM 😉 

  • Have you considered moving to NE Ohio TexAg?

    The weather is lovely, and our schools don't feel the need to teach the opposing view to "the Holocaust was a bad thing"... ?

  • Just seeing this thread now.    I should be on TBB discord for the Thursday game.  Although I'm still mulling over going downtown and possibly meeting up with the Gnats Backers if they're at the Burke for this one.

  • Just seeing this thread now.    I should be on TBB discord for the Thursday game.  Although I'm still mulling over going downtown and possibly meeting up with the Gnats Backers if they're at the Burke for this one.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Just seeing this thread now.    I should be on TBB discord for the Thursday game.  Although I'm still mulling over going downtown and possibly meeting up with the Gnats Backers if they're at the Burke for this one.

    I'm not staying awake from 2:30 to 6AM to see if somehow our defense improves and Baker does something decent to win the game... 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Just seeing this thread now.    I should be on TBB discord for the Thursday game.  Although I'm still mulling over going downtown and possibly meeting up with the Gnats Backers if they're at the Burke for this one.

    I'm not staying awake from 2:30 to 6AM to see if somehow our defense improves and Baker does something decent to win the game... 

    @nero said:

    I'm not staying awake from 2:30 to 6AM to see if somehow our defense improves and Baker does something decent to win the game... 

    Well excuse me Mr I need my beauty sleep.  

  • Have you considered moving to NE Ohio TexAg?

    The weather is lovely, and our schools don't feel the need to teach the opposing view to "the Holocaust was a bad thing"... ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    our schools don't feel the need to teach the opposing view to "the Holocaust was a bad thing"... ?

    And if anyone ever thinks there's "Only One Story of History," ask them to reconcile three different authors' military history books on world war 2 regarding any one day's men lost / tanks knocked out of the other guy / places marched by one specific division etc.  They're all different.. but none of them are intentionally lying..