★ NFL WEEK 7 ★ News and notes, Denver +3.5 at Cleveland on a THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL special !
-
Zombo said:
or I'm bringing Ghoolie back, he may be an asshole, but at least he's interesting.
Z
By this logic, having a taser taken to your nuts qualifies as "interesting".
-
I'm surprised that Johnson didn't see some snaps last Sunday. I don't get that. But a complete tear? When I had a complete tear of a rotator cuff, that is serious crap. Baker will have surgery whenever. I think Keenum will surprise people in the media. He can play, too.
Everybody surely admires the hell out of Baker for hanging in there. Defenses have been keying on the running game, I think, and putting pressure on Baker to make the throws, especially after the first game after the injury when he was overthrowing. In my goofy opinion, running on first down so much helped defenses make stops at critical times. Maybe he plays the defense, to spring throws on them on first down, who knows. Seems to me, first down runs are getting stifled more often.
Watching Tenn. beat the Bills - they were playing a lot of man to man? We have Greedy, Newsome and Ward, and we play a soft zone? and what is up with the miscommunications? Come on, we can NOT let bridgewater look like a star.
The upside is, Landry is back, with OBJ out. Throw to Schwartz more. It's time.
-
-
-
The opening line went from CLE-6 to an early consensus line of CLE -1.5 and in minutes just hopped back to CLE -2 at home ?. Well ain't that something.
And the early look ahead line next week is Pittsburgh +3 in Cleveland at 1 pm. Check
it out or for all of the games https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=1053
-
-
-
-
-
-
Calvin Klein cologne as good as that Italian import BK cologne. (for men I assume) I guess it's a personal preference thing.
Oh I've always been a Stetson man myself.
......... now back to manly American tackle football ?.
Rofl Stetson
I got that as a xmas gift back in 1980...rofl. put it right next to my bottle of Brute
-
I'd surely hope so.
Bernie Kosar hasn't played in like 30 years
BM reminds me of #2
-
Calvin Klein cologne as good as that Italian import BK cologne. (for men I assume) I guess it's a personal preference thing.
Oh I've always been a Stetson man myself.
......... now back to manly American tackle football ?.
Rofl Stetson
I got that as a xmas gift back in 1980...rofl. put it right next to my bottle of Brute
Rofl Stetson
I got that as a xmas gift back in 1980...rofl. put it right next to my bottle of Brute
I've primarily used Stetson since the 1980s, just got one this month I also prefer the Stetson Black to the Stetson Original. My wife and my last secretary when I was working both agree. Nice but not overpowering or too "girlie" smelling.
............ now back again to American tackle football ? .
-
Rofl Stetson
I got that as a xmas gift back in 1980...rofl. put it right next to my bottle of Brute
I've primarily used Stetson since the 1980s, just got one this month I also prefer the Stetson Black to the Stetson Original. My wife and my last secretary when I was working both agree. Nice but not overpowering or too "girlie" smelling.
............ now back again to American tackle football ? .
I've primarily used Stetson since the 1980s, just got one this month I also prefer the Stetson Black to the Stetson Original. My wife and my last secretary when I was working both agree. Nice but not overpowering or too "girlie" smelling.
............ now back again to American tackle football ? .
Aramis and Pierre Cardin are my favorite...
-
We'll be in TBB discord tonight for all you kids who don't feel like typing out a million and one posts.
-
If you were ever curious about what are the hot bets people are putting their money on well they chart those things.
Here's today's top 10. https://www.vegasinsider.com
TODAY'S TOP SPORTS BETTING TRENDSRk League Team Bet Type 1 FBC Oklahoma State Point Spread 2 FBC Alaba Crimson Tide Point Spread 3 FBC Wake Forest Deacon Point Spread 4 FBC Cincinnati Bearcats Money Line 5 FBC Ohio State Buckeyes Point Spread 6 FBC Iowa State Cyclones Point Spread 7 FBC Pittsburgh Panthers Point Spread 8 MLB Atlanta Braves Money Line 9 FBC Clemson Tigers Point Spread 10 FBC Oregon Ducks Money Line 
>>Top Betting Trend Movements -
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login