Skip to content

WEEK 9 NCAA FOOTBALL ? TV games and other stuff.

College Football Forum
8 6 337
  • WEEK 9 NCAA FOOTBALL ? TV games and other stuff.

    My NCAA TV football watching is pretty simple again this week.

    Noon -  Michigan at Michigan State.  FOX

    2 pm  FCS. North Dakota State  at my YSU PENGUINS on the radio.

    3:30-4 pm a bunch of so-so games  

    7:30 PM 20 Penn State @ 5 Ohio State ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

    And there you go......

    Screenshot_2021-10-28_182235.jpg

    Screenshot_2021-10-28_185550.jpg

  • Well Done Mel Tucker !  Down Goes Blue ! 37-33 to Sparty! 

  • Gotta love Harbutt changing QB’S in the 4th quarter and the kid fumbles. PRICELESS 

  • Well Done Mel Tucker !  Down Goes Blue ! 37-33 to Sparty! 

    @gumby73 said:

    Well Done Mel Tucker !  Down Goes Blue ! 37-33 to Sparty! 

    I can't believe that I actually picked Michigan in a big rivalry game.   😕

  • Gotta love Harbutt changing QB’S in the 4th quarter and the kid fumbles. PRICELESS 

    @browns149 said:

    Gotta love Harbutt changing QB’S in the 4th quarter and the kid fumbles. PRICELESS 

    McNamara was in the injury tent. It wasn't by choice.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Well Done Mel Tucker !  Down Goes Blue ! 37-33 to Sparty! 

    I can't believe that I actually picked Michigan in a big rivalry game.   😕

    @mjp28 said:

    I can't believe that I actually picked Michigan in a big rivalry game.   😕

    Hey if we don't go 0/8 on reviews and get an obvious DPI at the end you might have been fine. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Well Done Mel Tucker !  Down Goes Blue ! 37-33 to Sparty! 

    I can't believe that I actually picked Michigan in a big rivalry game.   😕

    @mjp28 said:

    I can't believe that I actually picked Michigan in a big rivalry game.   😕

    No fan of Michigan but the refs and replay officials were terrible in this game.

  • OK now. This is a funny takeoff on The Dating Game.?