Hall of Fame clickbait
-
I would have to imagine that anybody reading this would find different reasons to believe that the whole list is horseshit. At least from number two on down. Sort of like that wknr overrated underrated or sweet spot. Pretty obvious that the writers are woke.
WSS
-
-
Nothing there except the Beatles and one paragraph.
-
Nothing there except the Beatles and one paragraph.
-
They paid writers to rank this list?
I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list..
garbage...
They paid writers to rank this list?
I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list..
garbage...
It’s one writer’s opinion.
I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat.
-
They paid writers to rank this list?
I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list..
garbage...
It’s one writer’s opinion.
I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat.
It’s one writer’s opinion.
I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat.
Chuck Berry was also an asshole to his band mates... I have heard several stories. Very shitty human being...
-
It’s one writer’s opinion.
I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat.
Chuck Berry was also an asshole to his band mates... I have heard several stories. Very shitty human being...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login