Skip to content

Hall of Fame clickbait

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
7 5 542 1
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2021/10/every-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-inductee-ranked-in-order-of-greatness.html

    I would have to imagine that anybody reading this would find different reasons to believe that the whole list is horseshit. At least from number two on down. Sort of like that wknr overrated underrated or sweet spot. Pretty obvious that the writers are woke.

    WSS

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #2

    They paid writers to rank this list?

    I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list.. 

    garbage... 

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Nothing there except the Beatles and one paragraph.

  • Nothing there except the Beatles and one paragraph.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Nothing there except the Beatles and one paragraph.

    It goes on and on

    WSS

  • They paid writers to rank this list?

    I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list.. 

    garbage... 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @gumby73 said:

    They paid writers to rank this list?

    I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list.. 

    garbage... 

    It’s one writer’s opinion. 

    I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    They paid writers to rank this list?

    I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list.. 

    garbage... 

    It’s one writer’s opinion. 

    I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s one writer’s opinion. 

    I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat. 

    Chuck Berry was also an asshole to his band mates...   I have heard several stories. Very shitty human being...

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s one writer’s opinion. 

    I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat. 

    Chuck Berry was also an asshole to his band mates...   I have heard several stories. Very shitty human being...

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nickers said:

    Chuck Berry was also an asshole to his band mates...   I have heard several stories. Very shitty human being...

    Bit of a womanizer too if l recall.