Henry Ruggs
-
Charged with DUI leading to death after a collision last night.
I suppose he couldn’t afford a taxi?
Scumbag.
-
-
Charged with DUI leading to death after a collision last night.
I suppose he couldn’t afford a taxi?
Scumbag.
Charged with DUI leading to death after a collision last night.
I suppose he couldn’t afford a taxi?
Scumbag.
More like dumb-bag. Checked the Map, that's only a couple of miles from the Strip... Could have taken a limo home from the Luxor instead.
-
The saddest irony of all this is a huge factor in this young man's life was a man who lost his life in a car accident (which doesn't seem to have been DUI related, but still)
For the love of God, don't drive drunk people.
-
Does anything good ever happen at 3:39am?
-
The saddest irony of all this is a huge factor in this young man's life was a man who lost his life in a car accident (which doesn't seem to have been DUI related, but still)
For the love of God, don't drive drunk people.
The saddest irony of all this is a huge factor in this young man's life was a man who lost his life in a car accident (which doesn't seem to have been DUI related, but still)
For the love of God, don't drive drunk people.
Fuck the young man's life. Hope he go's to jail for a long time.
-
Link to story of Ruggs' childhood friend mentioned above. You'd think given this he'd be hyper-sensitive to anything related to driving - alcohol status, tiredness after a workout, etc.
He'll have a long time to think about it.
-
Does anything good ever happen at 3:39am?
Uhh yep.
-
The saddest irony of all this is a huge factor in this young man's life was a man who lost his life in a car accident (which doesn't seem to have been DUI related, but still)
For the love of God, don't drive drunk people.
For the love of God, don't drive drunk people.
Lost a good friend to a drunk driver in 1980. Since that night I never drink and drive. Not even one glass of wine with dinner out. Wife and I have a deal: only one of us can order a drink when we go out and the other is the driver. Only exception is if friends take us out and one of them agrees to be the designated driver.
-
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car and was going 156mph
I hope there’s no pay off for leniency coming here, he needs to be severely punished
-
Incredibly stupid decision with life altering consequences and loses.
Uber Lyft Uber Lyft Uber Lyft. No excuses.
-
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car and was going 156mph
I hope there’s no pay off for leniency coming here, he needs to be severely punished
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car and was going 156mph
I hope there’s no pay off for leniency coming here, he needs to be severely punished
Under Nevada law, there's no chance for leniency.. Kill someone driving drunk, and it's a mandatory 2 years minimum- and up to 20 in the slammer. (Certainly aggravating circumstances here) https://www.nfl.com/news/prosecutor-former-raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-iii-driving-over-150-mph-before-fatal-c Oh, and he can kiss that Million dollar house he's living in bye-bye while he's in jail when the family of the woman he killed sues him for every cent he's got. And lose his driver's license for life.
Sad & crazy stupid- when you get behind the wheel of a Corvette when you're smashed, and think you're driving in some Grand Prix race. BTW London- getting my handy conversion table out... 156mph = 220 feet per second... For you metric folks on the other side of the pond- that's almost 70 meters per second. OMG- and on a city street, not somewhere on I-15 out in the desert? He did slow down to a mere 127mph at impact. I don't wish anyone dead, but he probably would have been better off if he hadn't survived the crash.
-
Charged with DUI leading to death after a collision last night.
I suppose he couldn’t afford a taxi?
Scumbag.
Charged with DUI leading to death after a collision last night.
I suppose he couldn’t afford a taxi?
Scumbag.
Every NFL player has a 1-800 number on the back of his NFL Player ID card. The NFL Players Association will provide a chauffeured car to take them wherever and whenever they want. It offers a ride anywhere in the United States and Canada.
I just don't get it.
-
Charged with DUI leading to death after a collision last night.
I suppose he couldn’t afford a taxi?
Scumbag.
Every NFL player has a 1-800 number on the back of his NFL Player ID card. The NFL Players Association will provide a chauffeured car to take them wherever and whenever they want. It offers a ride anywhere in the United States and Canada.
I just don't get it.
Every NFL player has a 1-800 number on the back of his NFL Player ID card. The NFL Players Association will provide a chauffeured car to take them wherever and whenever they want. It offers a ride anywhere in the United States and Canada.
I just don't get it.
Not only that- but I'll make an assumption he was out on the Strip earlier. If you're playing for the Raiders, take it to the bank any major Casinos' Concierge would have gotten you a Limo on their nickel in less than 10 minutes.
It's been said in young people, but more so in some NFL football players- think that they're somehow immortal.
-
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car and was going 156mph
I hope there’s no pay off for leniency coming here, he needs to be severely punished
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car and was going 156mph
I hope there’s no pay off for leniency coming here, he needs to be severely punished
As Hoorta said, it's 2-20 years but based on these variables and blowing a .16% (so he was hammered) I hope it's on the way closer end to 20 years.
Lost a good friend to a drunk driver in 1980. Since that night I never drink and drive. Not even one glass of wine with dinner out. Wife and I have a deal: only one of us can order a drink when we go out and the other is the driver. Only exception is if friends take us out and one of them agrees to be the designated driver.
Yep, I won't say he was a close friend but a buddy who was in our college group suffered the same fate. Everyone thinks it won't be them until it is.
-
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car and was going 156mph
I hope there’s no pay off for leniency coming here, he needs to be severely punished
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car
Seeing that you are British, I can see how you would think this is unique.
This is 'Mericuh, sir.
-
I hate stupid. And this is the quintessential of stupidness. If you drink, you don't drive. He had multiple chances not to do so (fuck he could have slept in a hotel)
I hope he doesn't receive a special treatment. He has fucked up his life and still that won't get back that woman's life.
-
Ruggs had a loaded gun in the car
Seeing that you are British, I can see how you would think this is unique.
This is 'Mericuh, sir.
Seeing that you are British, I can see how you would think this is unique.
This is 'Mericuh, sir.
And Texas is now Super'merica. Before you even contemplate driving drunk, you can even have the loaded gun on your hip without any training or license. How's that for really stupid?
-
Seeing that you are British, I can see how you would think this is unique.
This is 'Mericuh, sir.
And Texas is now Super'merica. Before you even contemplate driving drunk, you can even have the loaded gun on your hip without any training or license. How's that for really stupid?
And Texas is now Super'merica. Before you even contemplate driving drunk, you can even have the loaded gun on your hip without any training or license. How's that for really stupid?
The movie Idiocracy wasn't meant to be a "How-To Manual".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login