??⬜?Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜??
-
Jax still leading?
Yes 9-6
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Seems like our last laugher was again Cincinnati up in Cleveland when we were really bad might’ve been the one win season can’t recall but there was a game up in Cleveland where we just dominated the dog shit out of him and and we weren’t that good except for that game.
-
-
-
Your choice winners...
selecting options on any of your post will allow you to delete them..
Happy clean Reading!
We WIN OHIO BOYZ!
-
-
-
Game, blouses.
But I don’t wanna be A pirate.
-
Buffalo is going down to Jacksonville Giants beat the Raiders a lot of upset I don’t I don’t consider our win and upset for Cincinnati disagrees that screw them in their So-called chili
-
Focusing on Clowney and he may not be everything he wants was as a pass rusher but he is starting to run run
-
Walker is puzzling.
He's just not big enough to bang in the trenches.. he gets carried 2 yards with backs just falling forward
-
That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive
And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening.
-
That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive
And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening.
And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening.
fuck yes what a nice beat down
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

